WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

most of the Netflix made Marvel tv series are way better than the piece of whatever on Disney+. guess when Disney bought the rights of those Marvel franchises, might as well have hired the writers or directors on those shows.

What's Wong with Mah Man as Dracula ?
P7.jpg

A lighter and less intense daredevil threw me at first but I didn't mind. Brooding and dark Netflix daredevil wouldn't fit in here; it's a cameo. This is she hulk's show after all. Charlie Cox can show all the sides of daredevil when born again comes out. I enjoyed the episode.
I bet he'll have a serious tone in Echo and the Born Again series. Not full Netflix-brooding, but enough to match the tone of the series.

OMG bruh. My guy Matt can’t turn the charm on to get some yambs? We really gonna just throw the whole tone of the show off to accommodate the past?? A comedic cameo in a comedic show mean the character is now comedic? You really think Wolverine ain’t about to have jokes in DP3??

Straight up, if you don’t like what Marvel is doing right now, you’re doing it to yourself.

Never seen Daredevil on Netflix but man I’m a huge fan of this daredevil. Between his short elite moments in NWH and now this. He’s an elite character that I bet will get a movie and he avengers bound. He has the “it” factor

Was that guy she went on a date first, the one who said specimen, from the group that tried to take her blood on the previous episode? The dialogue gave off vibes he was associated with them.

PO

Yeah..... Lets's converse about the episode. :smile:
So, I'm convinced this imbecile is the "hulk-king"/leader of that incel group. He is getting too much screen time & Jen obviously is disgusted by him & he's offended by that & that video at the end was very targeted harassment based on that groups own's insecurities.

Also, anyone have any thoughts on who the main villian (if any) is & if they will be revealed? :nerd:

My guess is we get that answer in a mid credit scene, rather than in the episode itself & and the end credit will be Hulk/Sakaar related.

PO

Back
Top Bottom