WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Because show is aight, not worth anyone’s energy to write a small essay on it. Do you even read the thread? I’ve been saying half the episodes are dumb filler and some are ok. It’s marvel doing a silly sitcom. It is what it is.

Oh trust I knewwwww you’d be the first Captain to come through 🤣🤣 read or not, what I wrote straight FACTSSSSS y’all enjoy ya favorite content from D+

word

you knew it was gon be me?

comin from the dude who was defending capt marvel like he had a shot with brie and acted like everyone who had a small dislike for it hated women?

:rofl:

ok

ive been more than fair with marvel, been open how i felt like this phase been a dispointment and most shows didnt hit correct, i only really loved loki, liked wandavision til the finale, half of ms marvel and im just enjoying she hulk for what it is but constantly criticized its cgi

but yeah, you knew i was gon be the first one to defend it… :rofl:

cool, do your dumb series Marvel, did we really have to use this dumb series to re-introduce an actually beloved character, that was handled to perfection by Netflix? Only to butcher him in 15 minutes?

word

you knew it was gon be me?

comin from the dude who was defending capt marvel like he had a shot with brie and acted like everyone who had a small dislike for it hated women?

:rofl:

ok

ive been more than fair with marvel, been open how i felt like this phase been a dispointment and most shows didnt hit correct, i only really loved loki, liked wandavision til the finale, half of ms marvel and im just enjoying she hulk for what it is but constantly criticized its cgi

but yeah, you knew i was gon be the first one to defend it… :rofl:

Capt Marvel >>>>>>> this crap, from a writers perspective, Capt Marvel actually has a certain level of depth, so if you hate Capt Marvel, how can you actually enjoy this bull**** series? :lol:

Please don’t tell me that the reason I’m not seeing any IMAX tickets is because of that goofy Black Adam ****

DeHoFEvW4AASC2H.jpg

imax? my man. just make sure u coppin 1.43:1 aspect ratio IMAX and not the lil brother lol (if u live near one that is)

NT people are weird, actual its just people on the internet in general.

We cant have fun anymore, God forbid you like a tv show about a green comic book chick all hell breaks loose with certain peoples mental health. ITS INSANE

Capt Marvel >>>>>>> this crap, from a writers perspective, Capt Marvel actually has a certain level of depth, so if you hate Capt Marvel, how can you actually enjoy this bull**** series? :lol:

again, go read dude what i wrote

this selective reading got to stop

:lol:

where did i write she hulk > cap marvel in that quote?

you got your chest all puffed up for nothing because you dont have the cpacity to understand what you’re reading?

i mean even the gif (which was an obvious joke) was on the fact that you wrote a damn novel of a diatribe in one big block of a paragraph when it is known fact NTers barely read sh*t

but you chose to get mad :lol:

did you even see me praise daredevil in the episode? because i criticized how goofy and disneyfied he was and how bad the cgi was… again just read :lol:

A lighter and less intense daredevil threw me at first but I didn't mind. Brooding and dark Netflix daredevil wouldn't fit in here; it's a cameo. This is she hulk's show after all. Charlie Cox can show all the sides of daredevil when born again comes out. I enjoyed the episode.

Here is my thing…and ya gonna defend this crap till kingdom come because at this point some of you guys are so far invested into thinking this is even remotely a decent show that I’m not even sure why I waste my time….there is absolutely nothing wrong with dope female characters, I love the way Marvel wrote out Hope, Gamora and Nebula for example, matter of fact Nebula is probably one of their best character arcs, along with Scarlet Witch, none of these came at the cost of dumbing down or mutilating an already dope male character in order to give them a boost, that tactic is lazy and flat out messed up for the male character which just becomes a prop…that’s exactly what daredevil was, before the show it was said Daredevils return would be special, that he wouldn’t be a one of cameo, this is officially the first time we see Daredevil in the MCU, it’s a big deal because the DD Netflix series was pretty damn dope…so do him Justice, do the hard work that was put into that character some Justice, if he doesn’t fit into the narrative of this show, then just wait, till he does fit…seems like the showrunners of SheHulk somehow got the green light to use him and just didn’t know how to, so this is what we get, after 7 episodes we get a random episode (all these episodes have been pretty random) where he’s representing his client agaisnt Jenns client in a civil suit, cool I’ll accept that, actually works well for the story, as far Matt and Jenn is concerned, when it turns weird is when Daredevil is now pinned agaisnt her in a cheeeeesy fight scene very reminiscent of that Ben Affleck fight with Elektra, within 2 minutes she figures out his secret identity, GOOD JOB! After that they join in on the buddy cop adventure and lord that’s when we see glimpses of the new disneyfied version of a character that didn’t need this treatment (can’t wait to see what they do with Bernthals Punisher) the cheap jokes, the corny banter between the two “She-Hulk SMASH” all to beat out some average Joe goons ran by the silliest of “villains” ? They win and all this is a set up, so they can end up sleeping together, real subtle writers :lol: but it doesn’t end there!!! In attempt at a funny! Let’s further antagonize and demoralize this character, because why the hell not! We haven’t shown you enough that Daredevil was just nothing more than a plot it to show y’all, Jenn got this in the bag! Let’s have him do the walk of shame….Daredevil bro? This was his big intro into the MCU? And ya defending this crap? 🤣🤣

Go ahead yall, dismiss my post…I don’t care, this show is trash….jokes on me though, I’m tuned in weekly, Marvel got me :lol:

4c9.jpg

Here is my thing…and ya gonna defend this crap till kingdom come because at this point some of you guys are so far invested into thinking this is even remotely a decent show that I’m not even sure why I waste my time….there is absolutely nothing wrong with dope female characters, I love the way Marvel wrote out Hope, Gamora and Nebula for example, matter of fact Nebula is probably one of their best character arcs, along with Scarlet Witch, none of these came at the cost of dumbing down or mutilating an already dope male character in order to give them a boost, that tactic is lazy and flat out messed up for the male character which just becomes a prop…that’s exactly what daredevil was, before the show it was said Daredevils return would be special, that he wouldn’t be a one of cameo, this is officially the first time we see Daredevil in the MCU, it’s a big deal because the DD Netflix series was pretty damn dope…so do him Justice, do the hard work that was put into that character some Justice, if he doesn’t fit into the narrative of this show, then just wait, till he does fit…seems like the showrunners of SheHulk somehow got the green light to use him and just didn’t know how to, so this is what we get, after 7 episodes we get a random episode (all these episodes have been pretty random) where he’s representing his client agaisnt Jenns client in a civil suit, cool I’ll accept that, actually works well for the story, as far Matt and Jenn is concerned, when it turns weird is when Daredevil is now pinned agaisnt her in a cheeeeesy fight scene very reminiscent of that Ben Affleck fight with Elektra, within 2 minutes she figures out his secret identity, GOOD JOB! After that they join in on the buddy cop adventure and lord that’s when we see glimpses of the new disneyfied version of a character that didn’t need this treatment (can’t wait to see what they do with Bernthals Punisher) the cheap jokes, the corny banter between the two “She-Hulk SMASH” all to beat out some average Joe goons ran by the silliest of “villains” ? They win and all this is a set up, so they can end up sleeping together, real subtle writers :lol: but it doesn’t end there!!! In attempt at a funny! Let’s further antagonize and demoralize this character, because why the hell not! We haven’t shown you enough that Daredevil was just nothing more than a plot it to show y’all, Jenn got this in the bag! Let’s have him do the walk of shame….Daredevil bro? This was his big intro into the MCU? And ya defending this crap? 🤣🤣

Go ahead yall, dismiss my post…I don’t care, this show is trash….jokes on me though, I’m tuned in weekly, Marvel got me :lol:
:rofl:Ayo. Nope.

Geezus. That long post for the she-hulk show so unnecessary.

this, all of this

just dont watch.. i get wanting better.. but lawd, i aint reading all of that

i just wanna know who out chere overly defending she hulk

DeHoFEvW4AASC2H.jpg

imax? my man. just make sure u coppin 1.43:1 aspect ratio IMAX and not the lil brother lol (if u live near one that is)
Unpopular opinion but baby IMAX is pretty good, and Big Boy IMAX isn't worth the trade off of no reserved seating if it isn't close.

again, go read dude what i wrote

this selective reading got to stop

:lol:

where did i write she hulk > cap marvel in that quote?

you got your chest all puffed up for nothing because you dont have the cpacity to understand what you’re reading?

i mean even the gif (which was an obvious joke) was on the fact that you wrote a damn novel of a diatribe in one big block of a paragraph when it is known fact NTers barely read sh*t

but you chose to get mad :lol:

did you even see me praise daredevil in the episode? because i criticized how goofy and disneyfied he was and how bad the cgi was… again just read :lol:

Nah you been Caping like a mug at every sight of criticism…go kick rocks, idgaf, SHOW SUCKS, YOU SUCK RFX!

Because show is aight, not worth anyone’s energy to write a small essay on it. Do you even read the thread? I’ve been saying half the episodes are dumb filler and some are ok. It’s marvel doing a silly sitcom. It is what it is.
It's a quick, fun, silly little watch. You could easily skip episodes, but when you do tune in it's entertaining.

In other news, Quantummania and Wakanda Forever should set the cinematic universe back in place and Loki 2 will come back to put these mediocre *** D+ shows in the garbage bin.

She Hulk still miles ……… miles better than Ms Marvel.

I give Ms Marvel a pass because the last episode actually gives her a decent connection into something deeper and bigger than what the show was about, but yes Ms Marvel was a draggggg to get through too.

Back
Top Bottom