WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Went and watched it this afternoon…Thoroughly enjoyable experience, such a well made film. Coogler did a fantastic job in all aspects. Visually stunning, great acting, soundtrack/score was superb, and the tributes were tasteful without feeling forced.

I can’t wait for more Namor.

My ranking:
BP;WF
Spider-Man NWH
DRS2
Eternals
Shang-Chi
Thor L&T
Black Widow

Went and watched it this afternoon…Thoroughly enjoyable experience, such a well made film. Coogler did a fantastic job in all aspects. Visually stunning, great acting, soundtrack/score was superb, and the tributes were tasteful without feeling forced.

I can’t wait for more Namor.

My ranking:
BP;WF
Spider-Man NWH
DRS2
Eternals
Shang-Chi
Thor L&T
Black Widow
Totally agree on Namor!!! The way they did him and his city and people is just so dope!!
The whole time him and Shuri were fighting, I just kept thinking “please don’t kill Namor, please don’t kill Namor, I need to see him in more movies!”
For me, Phase 4 is ranked as:
Spider-Man NWH
Shang-Chi
BP: WF
>>>
DS2
T: L&T
>>>
Eternals
Black Widow

I like them all honestly, but IMO the top 3 are AMAZING, the middle two are really good and really fun, and the bottom 2 are good. I don’t dislike any of them.

One of my gripes is that the best fight scene wasn't even between the superhero and the villain.
would’ve been a little disingenuous otherwise because

the herb doesn’t teach you how to fight :lol: shuri won on a technicality but it was the only way

would’ve been a little disingenuous otherwise because

the herb doesn’t teach you how to fight :lol: shuri won on a technicality but it was the only way
i get that from a skill set. I'm even talking from visual and theatrical standpoint. The last fight was just boring to watch. Made the ending very meh to me.

So Val is anti-Wakandian? Because that’s gonna put Bucky in quite the pickle in the Thunderbolts movie

I need to see Val interact with fury, she’s pretty dope too, great casting

I forget that T’Challa showed up in CW as BP immediately after T’Chaka was killed.

I wouldn’t expect a guy probably in his 70’s to handle business :lol:
B407D035-0E1E-4EBE-A888-9B8BC6D0A441.jpeg

So Val is anti-Wakandian? Because that’s gonna put Bucky in quite the pickle in the Thunderbolts movie

I need to see Val interact with fury, she’s pretty dope too, great casting
That’s a good question. Bucky might be the key to helping the Wakandans, if Val tries to run a mission there to grab their resources.

They should have just let Ross keep his British accent. Plenty folks live and work here with accents, it's fine. Just not a fan of that extra John Wayne drawl like Finn in Star Wars.

That’s a good question. Bucky might be the key to helping the Wakandans, if Val tries to run a mission there to grab their resources.
Give us the Bucky split head. One half Winter Soldier with the long flowy hair. Other half in the Yt Pentha suit

Just got home from the BP:WF viewing..Thoroughly entertained..I'm 44 yrs old and I haven't had tears in my eyes for a movies since I was 16 and Lion King came out..Ryan Coogler took the fans on a total rollercoaster of emotion..The look and feel to the film were some of the best in all the MCU..I was one of those "you have to recast the role" people cause I didn't think the franchise would be as good without T'Challa, but I was completely wrong..

I got tickets to go see Black Adam on Wednesday and I think I made a big mistake by not seeing it before WF..I just don't see how DC/Dewey can even come close to what I just saw..

Phase 4:
SM:NWH
BP:WF
DS:MoM
Shang Chi
Thor:LAT
Eternals
Black Windows

Back
Top Bottom