WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Marvel actors gunna be dropping dead like 80's wrestlers
if they need to be bigger than Hemsworth in love and thunder.
Someone is going to go full Liefeld eventually.
captain-america-rob-liefeld-1212562.jpeg

Good film. Didn’t really deal like a BP film. More like a Wakanda film. Still very good.

Chads presence was greatly missed. Dude swag was bar none.
They made the homie Namor awesome. Dude was killing it.

Just in case Fennec ever crosses over in a weird SW x Marvel crossover, we claim her too.

Melinda May, we claim her too.

Mantis too, dang hella Space Asians.

My word! Minerva too!

Id package all these Asian Characters for a perfect Psylocke though.

Elizabeth Liz or Betsy, dont matter, just give me a good Braddock.

No Brian though, he a Braddock dude.

Last edited:
Shang-Chi's sister, Xu Xialing (played by Meng'er Zhang) lowkey stole the film for me. Can't wait to see more of her too. Maybe the 10 Rings gang can replace the Hand and pull up in Daredevil: Born Again.
Yeah I was a fan of her. Surprising how unsure the actress herself is, I think she pulled off the strong willed badass nicely.

Always felt Shang Chi wasn't the best part of his own movie. Pops and sis most definitely were captivating. Never going to forgive them for insulting our intelligence in allowing Awkwafina to snipe the dragon after a day of training either...

RiRis character was dreadful…legit doesn’t even feel like a black man directed her scenes. To me, this movie was a drastic change from what Coogler usually does. Movie was long for no reason. That one fight scene were the Dora’s were literally having casual conversation. Like bruh….why make the women goofy? He had a chance to make a powerful film for black women and dude elected to go the popcorn route :smh:

I disagree with every word of this post.

Back
Top Bottom