WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Spiderman looks like a Steve Ditko drawing come to life :wow: this is absolutely amazing. I thought they couldn't do any better than the ASM2 suit but they just blew it out the water! The emoting eyes are quintessential Spiderman. He was always meant to convey emotion through the mask. My wall paper captures the essence of spiderman, the overall sillyness. I'm glad Marvel and Feige stuck to the roots...this is insane

View media item 1945547

I've been crying for about 30 mins

Man chill
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Venom :smoking

Who is actually complaining about the squint? We're all in agreement that the costume looks fantastic. :rolleyes yall on point with the damage control today

TEAM Ironman ALL DAY !!!

They took out Rhodey son. We all saw the way Tony looked at Steve, as if he was the worst scum on the planet. And he's got King Black Panther out here outrunning ******* cars and staring down jets backing him up? And he's got the OG wisecracking web-slinger?! :smokin Iron Man's about to flourish.

Last edited:
They took out Rhodey son. We all saw the way Tony looked at Steve, as if he was the worst scum on the planet. And he's got King Black Panther out here outrunning ******* cars and starting down jets backing him up? And he's got the OG wisecracking web-slinger?! :smokin Iron Man's about to flourish.

man what ..
Team Ironman bout to eat!!

Yo what are you talking bout?

which part?

The casualties it listed under the vid said 177 meaning only 177 people died during the mayhem at the end of AoU. It would add to the reason behind whats going on if the alot of people had got killed during AoU leading to a global reaction against the Avengers . Like in Antman, hank pym seemed pissed at what the Avengers had done

Either way it just a passing laugh like RobVamDamn had done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom