WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yo what are you talking bout?

which part?

The casualties it listed under the vid said 177 meaning only 177 people died during the mayhem at the end of AoU. It would add to the reason behind whats going on if the alot of people had got killed during AoU leading to a global reaction against the Avengers . Like in Antman, hank pym seemed pissed at what the Avengers had done

Like you said that's only AoU, They also listed events from A1 and CA:TWS. People think with oversight things like that won't happen but they fooling themselves

kZZjcxl.gif

giphy.gif

View media item 1945644

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie lowkey the heart was felt when spidey came down.How many years in the making and finally it has happened. Still would be extra buttah if Garfield was spidey. But I'll def take this.

To me it looks like Rhodey was taken down by the gov't not Winter Soldier. That scene shows WS inside some place like in the damn basement. You telling me he shoots a sniper rifle from a basement to outside?

That's another trailer misdirect. Probably Thunderbolt Ross' ppl turning on all of the heroes.

Scarlet looks like she'll be taking care of Vision no problem.. not as lopsided as some of you guys thought!!!
Why you let the trailer fool you? :lol: That's like a sneek peak of show's next episode where they make it seem like the main character dies.

Obviously they only showed you that scene so you'd get the pay off when Vision knocks her out cold.

As we all could see. Tony was beating the **** out of cap. Taking him back to his childhood days
Word. Son took that *** whooping while Tony just absorbing all of his blows in his suit :lol:

Marvel just told DC checkmate with that last ten seconds of the trailer.
What's the point of this useless comment? 

Both the DCU and MCU are going to cook. 
It's is a competition you know. Direct competition.

Plus healthy competition fosters a better end product.

This trailer feels overstuffed with characters, they should have just left spiderman out of this one
:rofl:

Got to say, not a fan of Spidey eye emoting.
View media item 1945502View media item 1945503
These gifs look way better than the trailer I just watched.

In the trailer something about Spidey's costume looked unreal color wise to me.

DC: Directors Cut of BvS will be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

Fox: Wolverine might be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

MCU: Spideys eyes emote like Deadpool!

Marvel Fanboys: AMAZING!!!!!! Marvel Studios has done it again!!!!

The eyes emoting has been rumored since the first costume rumors broke :lol:

Beside, most people in this thread seem to be *****ing about the eyes

hi-res pic of Spidey shows the detail and texture of the costume

View media item 1945701

I know NT resizes the pic so I cropped it so it doesn't make it smaller or just open that pic in another window to see the original size. Also shows the eyes better and the squinting might be mechanical (as someone here guessed before). Looks like web cartridges on his belt/waist too?

View media item 1945702

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom