WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

vzneOfJ.gif
wZ3dr6d.gif
15V2NT2.gif

Am I the only one who wants to see Ant-Man put in that work? Dude has an amazing power and one of the better personalities out of all of them. I want to see him flourish.

oh. my. lord. jesus. I need to buy tickets tonight. between this and BVS 12 year old me is flipping out inside my brain right now.

Suit looks like the drew from Alex Ross' designs too
Looks exactly like that.

Doesn't look like Ditko's design other than the eyes.
Team IM is so much more vocal..

But Team Cap still outnumbers all y'all, per the poll :pimp:
Team Cap outnumbers Team IM in the movie too, Team Cap still gonna lose.
DC: Directors Cut of BvS will be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

Fox: Wolverine might be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

MCU: Spideys eyes emote like Deadpool!

Marvel Fanboys: AMAZING!!!!!! Marvel Studios has done it again!!!!
:lol: This is weak.

Deadpool's costume is a direct ripoff of Spider-Man's. Everyone knows this. Down to the eyes emoting.

Try harder.

Not to mention I'm seeing more hate for the eyes in here than anything.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who wants to see Ant-Man put in that work? Dude has an amazing power and one of the better personalities out of all of them. I want to see him flourish.

He's the newest with his abilities. He had a 5min training montage now he ready to murk the big boys? Nah, dude needs to get washed.

Bucky looks like he's shooting a gun, War Machine looks like he's getting taken down with a rocket. :lol:

I figure it's Crossbones that shoots down War Machine.

Could be Crossbone, Ross, or another party framing Bucky for taking down Rhodey, which would naturally increase the conflict. Good old fashioned villain manipulates the heroes against each other plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom