WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Giant Man confirmed?

Now, to end this all off on a fun note, the cast was asked who would they rather be trapped with on an elevator. Check out their hilarious answers, then sound off below with your thoughts!

RDJs response:

"As per usual, Evans is way off base with this elevator choice thing. Rudd is the only one who’d be willing to shape shift, get to the lobby as Ant Man, grab sodas and chips, inflate to Giant Man, pick up the entire building (including shaft), and bring the situation to an appropriate picnicking area."

Hypothetically, couldn't Ant Man just jump into someones mouth/nose then turn into Giant Man?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
DC: Directors Cut of BvS will be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

Fox: Wolverine might be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

MCU: Spideys eyes emote like Deadpool!

Marvel Fanboys: AMAZING!!!!!! Marvel Studios has done it again!!!!

Absolutely dead on.

its a privilege to see this actually happening

It absolutely is.

I've said for a while now, this is a golden era for kids of the 80's and 90's, getting to see Transformers, GI Joe, Comic Book movies, now Star Wars being done again, it's just incredible.

3-4-5-6 movies a year now, that I never dreamed would get on screen. I just want to live long enough to see them all conclude, 2020-2021-2022 etc etc. Imagine what we'll be getting by then.

Back
Top Bottom