WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

DC: Directors Cut of BvS will be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

Fox: Wolverine might be R-Rated

Marvel Fanboys: Copying Deadpools Hype! LMAO

MCU: Spideys eyes emote like Deadpool!

Marvel Fanboys: AMAZING!!!!!! Marvel Studios has done it again!!!!
Absolutely dead on.
I mean deadpool is the only really good thing fox has done comicbook wise, sure a couple characters here and there.. but their batting average is pretty pour between Xmen, fantastic 4, daredevil and elektra

and DC is rushing their products to get to JL to keep up with marvel.. DC could/should just do live action versions of their animated movies and be GOOD (like a live action dark knight returns, instead of piggybacking off of the story)

I think some people may sometimes mistake my posts for being all pro marvel everything.. I just want quality movies.. I'm extremely disappointed with the routes marvel have taken for the ironman solo movies and the thor movies

i think marvel should have done the same thing they are doing with the avengers movies in building up to thanos, with the individual ironman and thor movies

with ironman build up the ten rings organization from the first film that leads to the mandarin by the 3rd or 4th film.. and with thor build up to surtur (the enchantress and executioner should have been in the 1st film)

also they should have had AIM more involved to build up to MODOK in one of the movies eventually.. hell they could link them through zola

Should've kept Spider Man out of the trailer.
no man, the time is right

We have been waiting for a months for a little glimpse, they had to get the people hype for Spidey somehow, plus they will sell more tickets that people actually see that Spider-man is in the film instead of some internet rumor

He's gonna be on lunch boxes and backpacks so would have sucked for that to be his unveiling lol

The home stretch is the perfect time

its a privilege to see this actually happening
It absolutely is.

I've said for a while now, this is a golden era for kids of the 80's and 90's, getting to see Transformers, GI Joe, Comic Book movies, now Star Wars being done again, it's just incredible.

3-4-5-6 movies a year now, that I never dreamed would get on screen. I just want to live long enough to see them all conclude, 2020-2021-2022 etc etc. Imagine what we'll be getting by then.
i stopped watching transformers.. TRIED watching the first new TMNT when it was on cable, turned it off before i got the urge to track down Michael bay

both gi joe's were crap

thankfully, as you can attest, lucas is out for star wars

but i need the same respect shown to that property shown to some of these others ones.. like i had hoped Nolan's Batman's would have established that you can succeed with a quality product in these things

Last edited:
The only thing I want in a Thor movie is my bae Enchantress and Beta Ray Bill. Really hope he is introduced by infinity war.

Lol adding Spidey to the end of the trailer added millions for sure.

Pretty confident that CW will do at least A1 numbers now.

It was the smart move business wise to add him to the trailer.

Last edited:
That base coming up from the water looks like in might be a prison. I wonder if they will recruit villains to fight like I'm the comics. (Thunderbolt Ross has Abomination)
Interesting. I wonder if we'll even see Abomination lol. That would be dope though.

Also, I like the MCU Spidey Suit...Reminds of this bad boy.
View media item 1945791

:wow: they made the old school spiderman meme a reality.

bruhs, im still trying to process black panther. dude is a video game cheat. i dont know much about him. is he the real deal or are they making him better for the movie?

Are there really fanboys for movie studios?

Cmon really? :lol:

tumblr_mia4kfWE2o1qbh0eio2_250.gif

can civil war surpass star wars 7 :nerd:
No.

Unless Marvel just re-brands and re-titles the movie Civil War internationally. A Captain America movie will not do huge #s in China. Even then it probably isn't touching VII.

Last edited:
yea china likes robots and shhhh.. that's why those god awful transrformers movies make so much money

mean.gif

pretty sure that's why he said it..

think franc is just upset since his team lost both of their QBs

bruhs, im still trying to process black panther. dude is a video game cheat. i dont know much about him. is he the real deal or are they making him better for the movie?
in hand to hand combat NO ONE is touching him, plus he is a King with unlimited resoources

can civil war surpass star wars 7 :nerd:

Nah.

I just checked the local IMAX theaters and good seats are still readily available.

When Force Awakens tickets dropped it was like a Nike release. You couldn't find good seats if you didnt cop right away.

I can confirm though that the casuals are hype. I got people texting me like "you aint tell me Spiderman is in this!!" lmao

Man some of y'all riding BP harder than I ride Cap :lol:

i cant blame them. BP looks badass in only a few quick shots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom