WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So what does everyone honestly think of Spider-Man's costume design? 
nerd.gif

Nobody begged and plenty people didnt want him in the trailer. Stop exaggerating.

It was the right thing to do. Like someone else said, Spidey was going to be in merchandise. No way they'd miss the opportunity to make millions more. Better we seen him here first than on a damn Walmart t-shirt or lunchbox

I thought giant man was confirmed already a while ago?

it's all been rumors, only evidence were Lego sets and Funko, which have both been wrong before.

The Marvel Legends toys have Giant Man as the build-a-figure on the Civil War wave that's releasing anytime now. They're usually accurate when it comes to their movie representations. Giant Man will be in this movie.

Spideys suit is that way because they decided to have him look like he originally did in the 60s. Weird how they put spider in throwback form while everyone else is modern af. The 15 years of Spidey we've had with Toby and Andrew has been modernised

The Marvel Legends toys have Giant Man as the build-a-figure on the Civil War wave that's releasing anytime now. They're usually accurate when it comes to their movie representations. Giant Man will be in this movie.
If I'm not mistaken Funko is making a 6 inch Giant Man Pop for the Civil War series.

BP stared down a choppa!!! :pimp:

Elizabae :pimp:

antman on the arrow :pimp: :pimp: antman running :rofl:

BP catching up to the bike :pimp: :pimp:

SW holding her own against vision :pimp:

Cap with the line from the first movie :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Where is Sharon carter? She seems to be in and out of the marketing.

Everyone talking crap on IM, Cap or WS but man this dude Falcon about to get washed :rofl: :rofl: has almost no protection and uses guns. I'm team Cap but damn.

Spider-Man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom