WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Lol I bought my imax SW tickets the day before on the opening weekend

A friend of mine bought tickets 10 minutes before he saw the movie.

Cap's on the phone calling Fox for an assist

2082145-captain_america_and_wolverine_by_buchemi_d46vhnh.jpg
going need more than that.. might as well get magento and the whole crew too

everyone except mystique, ive had enough mystique in my life.. could finally see some decent fantastic 4 stuff

Lol I bought my imax SW tickets the day before on the opening weekend

A friend of mine bought tickets 10 minutes before he saw the movie.

lol reserved seats in the Bay were cooked in the first few hours. i remember, it was skressful.

CW not passing SW. bet

Last edited:
Black Panther is turning into one of my favorites. In that link rfx45 rfx45 posted the other day they were saying that he has a martial arts background and his movements are unlike anything we've ever seen in a CB movie. I can already tell from that trailer the way dude moves his swag is gonna be on a billion.

can civil war surpass star wars 7 :nerd:

You had to say this knowing CP is in this thread :lol:

Gunna get that boy started

View media item 1945930

pretty sure that's why he said it..

think franc is just upset since his team lost both of their QBs

y u do dis |I

Man some of y'all riding BP harder than I ride Cap :lol:

pause

Cap's on the phone calling Fox for an assist

2082145-captain_america_and_wolverine_by_buchemi_d46vhnh.jpg

if only. imagine after spidey got caps shields, magneto grabs it from him from above the building :x :smokin

"I have trained my entire life to face you."

"Then you have already lost, for I have trained my entire life to face the unknown."

Black Panther

:pimp: :smokin

Last edited:

pretty sure that's why he said it..

think franc is just upset since his team lost both of their QBs
y u do dis
tired.gif
yall just won the super bowl with a corpse doing his best chad pennington impersonation..

yall good

eagles win the super bowl and everyone could retire.. they could cut the whole team.. the could contract the damn team and that wouldn't  kill my spirits

Last edited:
All I gotta say is WOW! This movie is going to be insane.
pimp.gif
I'm good with how Spider-Man's suit looks and I'm ok with the eye movement; like Deadpool. It's def gonna add to his character when the funny moments come up. Black Panther is def a beast and he is gonna do work. My only concern is character screen time. Obviously its Cap's 3rd film but how are they gonna balance all of these hero's and give you enough background on BP and SM. Not to mention Ross, Crossbones, Zemo and whoever else I didn't mention. I have faith that Marvel has this one. I hope that we get another Thanos post-credit scene.

"I am who you are looking for. I am the Black Panther. King of the dead... And soon to be your new lord"

:smokin :smokin

Honestly wasn't a fan of black panther when I was a kid, but as an adult Hickman's Black Panther might be the most compelling hero in the marvel universe.

one more

"But one last thing... You have the blood of my people on your hands. So when this is done-- When my wants have replaced my needs... I'm going to kill you."

:smokin

Last edited:
All I gotta say is WOW! This movie is going to be insane.:pimp: I'm good with how Spider-Man's suit looks and I'm ok with the eye movement; like Deadpool. It's def gonna add to his character when the funny moments come up. Black Panther is def a beast and he is gonna do work. My only concern is character screen time. Obviously its Cap's 3rd film but how are they gonna balance all of these hero's and give you enough background on BP and SM. Not to mention Ross, Crossbones, Zemo and whoever else I didn't mention. I have faith that Marvel has this one. I hope that we get another Thanos post-credit scene.

The movie is 2.5 hours long. There'll be enough time for erry1 :evil:

the audacity of Spidey to just snatch Cap's shield and nonchalantly be like "hey everyone." like its nothing. what a punk lol

ok ill stop watching the trailer now

Back
Top Bottom