WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

spiderman and BP are only on team IM because they just met, spend more time with the tool and they will switch sides just to get away from tonys ego

Exactly what I'm thinking. One of the two has got to defect once they realize they working for the villain. My money is on the 16 year old. I bet Tony probably bribed him with scholarship money or free Call of Duty games at first. Enticing and hard to turn down, for sure - but my act 3 I'm confident he'll see that it's not worth it. :smokin

As for T'Challa, I'm confident that he has his own agenda. I wouldn't rely on him if if I was Tony bwahahaha

t'challa seems to be pretty determined to get the dude that cap is protecting..

considering his line of work, maybe his actions may have something to do with it?

and spidey has traditionally had a brain, might explain why he sided with tony

and throwing out the word villain is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo black/white on the issue..

I look at it like gun ownership.. should responsible adults be allowed to own guns, sure.. however, there has to be some measure of responsibility and accountability for that weapon 

it's called living in a reasonable society.. before you can get behind the wheel of a car on your own, you have to obtain a driver's license (which calls for you knowing the rules of the road and demonstrating you can operate that sort of vehicle).. not the end of the world

unless of course your best buddy in the world is a hitman for hydra.. cap's words: "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky."

There's holding someone accountable and then there's outright killing someone without due process. If it was the first one, I'm sure Cap would be more than happy to turn Bucky over.

There's holding someone accountable and then there's outright killing someone without due process. If it was the first one, I'm sure Cap would be more than happy to turn Bucky over.
bucky is the only one we know that has done that...

have you seen the movie already, is that what tony is trying to do?

I mean I only see t'challa chasing after WS in the previews.. going assume it's because bucky has actually done something and not because t'challa just doesn't like him

Didn't say that was what Tony was trying to do. I said that's why Cap doesn't want to turn Bucky over.

No I didn't see the movie but if you pay attention to the first trailer, the authorities want to kill Bucky.

Didn't say that was what Tony was trying to do. I said that's why Cap doesn't want to turn Bucky over.

No I didn't see the movie but if you pay attention to the first trailer, the authorities want to kill Bucky.
and that automatically = tony?

I guess you anti-t'challa too then?

Lol cmon dude, that's not what I'm saying. Again, not saying Tony wants Bucky killed. He's obviously not listening to anything Cap has to say about Bucky's life being targeted though.

BP probably wants Bucky straight up killed though.

Last edited:
I mean if someone killed my parents, I'm not sure I would be eager to listen to the pleas of his special "friend" either

I mean if someone killed my parents, I'm not sure I would be eager to listen to the pleas of his special "friend" either
Sounds like you're OK with execution

-_-
sounds like I wouldn't be persuaded by the person who is obviously conflicted on the issue

again, cap's words: "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky."

how is he supposed to be objective on the issue?

Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. 
tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club :lol:

I'm team cap all day but I'd hang out with Tony for the money and girls and bottle service #shameless
have fun!

been there done that, bottle service is overrated tbh 

Not when someone else is paying for it :lol:

Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. 
tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club :lol:

I'm team cap all day but I'd hang out with Tony for the money and girls and bottle service #shameless
have fun!

I would never waste my money at the club like that.

After a while it just gets boring

sounds like I wouldn't be persuaded by the person who is obviously conflicted on the issue

again, cap's words: "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky."

how is he supposed to be objective on the issue?

Lol are you talking about Cap or IM? Can't ask Cap to be objective when his friend's life hangs in the balance.

You would think IM is able to be objective enough to listen to Cap talk though.

have fun!

I would never waste my money at the club like that.

After a while it just gets boring

I only do bottle service in Vegas for special occasions and it's never boring :lol:

But I get your point overall. It's definitely overpriced and not necessary to have fun. It's great for bigger groups though just have to somewhere to sit and bring girls to

I'd party with Tony

Last edited:
I've done bottle service in vegas before.

I mean, it does get you attention from the females but that for the most part changes once the party is over.

2/10 success rate for me. With those kind of numbers bottle service isn't worth it :lol:

Last edited:
Cap is a juicer. He needs an asterisk next to his name if he gets put in the superhero hall of fame

happy is tonys only real friend, and tony needs to give him a job (even though he's terrible at it) just to keep him around

banner has more chemistry with cap. he only has science in common with tony but other than that the two dont really get along, no one gets along with tony

spiderman and BP are only on team IM because they just met, spend more time with the tool and they will switch sides just to get away from tonys ego

tony has all the money, all the tech and all the government support yet people still stick with cap because of how great of a person and leader he is. THATS loyalty :pimp:

throwing shade at my dude happy :smh:

And no love for my dude Rhodey :smh:

And banner left with tony at the end of avengers.. Tony accepted him for who he was/is.. Ironman3, banner just chilling with tony at the end.. AoU seemed liked dudes had spent a lot of time together

Arguing that Tony and Bruce aren't friends is silly :smh: Because people who aren't friends just randomly spend time hanging out right? :lol: They worked together not only to create Ultron, but to create measures to help Bruce control the Hulk and for if the Hulk ever goes out of control, all off which you see in AoU, along with them then working to create Vision. They probably have the closest relationship out of the original team, except for maybe Clint and Natasha. And note, Bruce's biggest fear is losing control of himself and hurting people. Tony helped him develop ways to control that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom