WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

black don't crack

troll.png

Cap really just is a roided up, socially awkaward, sexually confused, scrub who wouldnt have amounted to anything otherwise

Last edited:
Cap got his juice out a bottle, my man BP eats his veggies and yall trying to play him

Exactly. Bruh is feasting on that Wakandan rich vegetable based diet.

Let's see BP look as good as cap does at 95 years old

Wakandan dont crack

But I'M injects himself with nanomachines........but yall don't see that tho

Bruh is willing to turn his body into a super suit to save the world :smokin ... IM for president.

Cap the type of dude to vote for Trump so he can keep his job of fighting because what else is he good for.

Captain America without the Serum looked malnourished and underfed, worse than Pre-Spider Bite Peter Parker on his worst day. Plus he was a general menace to society. Out here starting fights in movie theaters and knocking people's trash cans over for no good reason. Then he tried to forge his health records and official documents multiple times. Dude belongs in prison. :smh: Don't even know that Steve Rogers is his real name.

Last edited:
The Cap slander is getting disgusting

:x :x :x

Yall don't deserve to see him flourish come May 6th

Last edited:
Son tried to get mad at Tony for wanting to make the world safe enough to not need the Avengers, because if Cap doesn't have a battle to fight he's useless. :smh: Terrible, just plain terrible.

Last edited:

Sometimes something bad has to happen to generate good. The kidnapping triggered another genius layer in his brain.

Anyone seen Zac Efron recently? He on that Chris Evans bulk.... trying to catch up to MBJ bout to be the next marvel star
That's just a bunch of tan shading and roids b and he's doing it for Baywatch.

Tony had a hand in upgrading multiple members of the original Avengers lineup and provides the financial backing that they need to operate at all. 
tony's that guy that no one actually enjoys hanging out with but put up with him anyways because he gets bottle service at the club :lol:

Tony is the only one with legit friends though.. Happy put his life on the line for dude and Tony went to war because of it

Banner and tony just hang out, with banner trusting tony enough to help build Veronica

Rhodey always had Tony's back

And he actually empowers the people around him, see him making pepper the head of a Fortune 500 company.. Promoting happy.. I'm sure helping Rhodey move up the ranks.. Hell, outfitting cap and the new avengers with a whole facility even though they had disagreements

Meanwhile cap got issues letting go, first Peggy and now Bucky.. Ain't tony fault cap can't appreciate the complexities of the world and it all just ain't shield/avengers/hydra
happy is tonys only real friend, and tony needs to give him a job (even though he's terrible at it) just to keep him around

banner has more chemistry with cap. he only has science in common with tony but other than that the two dont really get along, no one gets along with tony

spiderman and BP are only on team IM because they just met, spend more time with the tool and they will switch sides just to get away from tonys ego

tony has all the money, all the tech and all the government support yet people still stick with cap because of how great of a person and leader he is. THATS loyalty :pimp:
I like how you ignore his friendship with Rhodey and just lie about Banner's "chemistry" with Cap :lol:
I mean if someone killed my parents, I'm not sure I would be eager to listen to the pleas of his special "friend" either

Sounds like you're OK with execution

-_-
Sounds like you're OK with defending the executioner.

Bucky's killed so many not surprised you're on his side. Just like the rest of Hydra.

I promise u its not rods he's always been skinny and cut enough to do legit bulking. Same as Evans MBJ

Yall wanna blame someone for roids look at your boy Chris pratt. His transformation is the less likely in that amount of time without help

^ Yeah. He's one of the least suspicious guys for that. Pratt was already a husky dude before GOTG. They even joked about it on Parks & Rec when his character went from chubby to muscular.

EDIT: It's probably easier for Hollywood actors to work-out though. They have expensive professional trainers and nutritionists at their disposal and they don't have to work a 9-5 so they can make working-out their job before a movie.

Last edited:
I've done bottle service in vegas before.

I mean, it does get you attention from the females but that for the most part changes once the party is over.

2/10 success rate for me. With those kind of numbers bottle service isn't worth it :lol:

That's a really dismal success rate :lol:. Hawkeye #'s

Mine is probably about 50% but I never got bottle service with the sole intention of getting females. It's worth it if you have a big group just so you have somewhere to chill and congregate. On top of that it's easier logistically to pull females but definitely not required. When I was single smashing was like the cherry on top to a BS night, never the main goal.

It's more efficient to pull outside the club anyway. Pool parties were the best. Pool parties > random spots > club

Anyway #Team BP #TeamTony #modelsandbottles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom