WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

They're afraid of our numbers. Walls closing in on them as Cap supporters rise as logic and reason sets in, their cognitive dissonance has them refusing all that is being displayed towards them. Pray for them in their dire time of need so that they may see the light.

logic.. this the best he could come up with:

4436d01c1a2b4a34182395ffe407617b2f21f41c15db3fdca726d736940e8ff8.jpg

when he knows this guy:

vlcsnap-2011-04-12-09h21m09s221.png

72fbb7bed28a76ddace876bdb7455bcf.jpg

If you can't read body language to understand a person's true intentions than I feel bad for you in real life.

i can read a piece of legislation.. also smart enough to know when i should ask for advice

your boy, hasnt shown he is capable of either of those things.. also hasnt demonstrated he can pay his own way through life, something i can also do

i can read a piece of legislation.. also smart enough to know when i should ask for advice

your boy, hasnt shown he is capable of either of those things.. also hasnt demonstrated he can pay his own way through life, something i can also do
I wouldn't trust you to be my attorney :rofl:

A soldier who dies indirectly because of Tony, the same scrawny Steve that was willing to give his life up when what everyone thought was a live grenade was thrown, and Warmachine who can't help but be rigid in all aspects that lead to him being paralyzed. Dude is always doing whatever his good ol master Tony tells him to do. Uncle Tom heada**

Tony inherited wealth, he’s basically Trump with slightly higher IQ

got any vids like this about rhodey?

Yeah, cue the airport scene with the entire team scared shook facing him. Aside from the beating that Tony was taking, one of the best parts of the scene was seeing how Vision took out his own teammate and seeing his crash land. It's a civil war, there will be victims, especially when you're on the wrong side. Winter Soldier himself almost took out Tony when he was going to pull that reactor out of the suit. Had it not been for that cheap shot that took his arm off, he'd be toast.

Yeah, cue the airport scene with the entire team scared shook facing him. Aside from the beating that Tony was taking, one of the best parts of the scene was seeing how Vision took out his own teammate and seeing his crash land. It's a civil war, there will be victims, especially when you're on the wrong side. Winter Soldier himself almost took out Tony when he was going to pull that reactor out of the suit. Had it not been for that cheap shot that took his arm off, he'd be toast.
wow so you enjoyed seeing a man fall from the sky and get paralyzed?

You Cap fans :smh:

and biased or not Tony did pretty well imo 1 v 2 (2 super solider serum dudes at that, one with a steel arm and the other with an indescructible shield)

falcon's exact words:

"it's really important to me that cap never finds out about this"

wow so you enjoyed seeing a man fall from the sky and get paralyzed?

You Cap fans :smh:

and biased or not Tony did pretty well imo 1 v 2 (2 super solider serum dudes at that, one with a steel arm and the other with an indescructible shield)
If he dies, he dies.

Yeah eventually they managed to take him out, but my dude Scott was putting on a clinic...lmao

Back
Top Bottom