WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Folks really taking this trailer to mean that Cap ain't getting his jaw disrespected :smh:

Dope trailer though :smokin but not as dope as Star Wars

There better be plenty of Spider-Man and Black Panther so this movie doesn't just feel like Winter Soldier 2

Last edited:
Just saw the trailer....OMG MY BODY IS READY!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

BP in action :smokin :smokin

Thank you Marvel :pimp:

Last edited:
The Force Awakens trailer ruined every trailer from here on out 
laugh.gif

Still excited but no more then before.

Folks really taking this trailer to mean that Cap ain't getting his jaw disrespected :smh:

Dope trailer though :smokin but not as dope as Star Wars

There better be plenty of Spider-Man and Black Panther so this movie doesn't just feel like Winter Soldier 2

Right? As if the film's going to consist of nothing except what we've seen in this first trailer. :lol:

Trailer looks excellent though. Agree it's not as good as Star Wars, but Star Wars was just a perfect trailer for fans old and new. Don't really remember ever seeing as trailer as good as that one before. (I'll also say that the Iron Man 3 trailers were all dope, which was obviously misleading as hell as we got a completely different kind of film :smh: )

Gonna have to watch this trailer multiple more times throughout the day to get my fix

Last edited:
:wow: :x :D 8)

Amazing. Ahhhhhhmazing trailer with the cherry on top to end it.

Say what you want about Cap + Bucky, those 2 dudes are loyal. And Falcons proving his loyalty to cap.

A few questions about the trailer....

1) How did Tony get that black eye?

2) Why does Tony want to punch Cap's "perfect little teeth" ?

3) How is Black Panther able to run faster than Cap ?

4) Wheres Vision?

Say what you want about Cap + Bucky, those 2 dudes are loyal. And Falcons proving his loyalty to cap.

4) Wheres Vision?

1. Tony wanted to give Cap a fighting chance so he took off his helmet

2. Because Cap has a punchable face

3. Black Panther ate a magic herb. And Cap is a herb.

4. Vision is in the trash heap of ****** characters that Cap will also be in after this movie

After the trailer hype dies down. I know we had a small discussion before about whose side do you believe politically..

As much as i love cap. I think i do believe in the superhuman registration act

4) Wheres Vision?

1. Tony wanted to give Cap a fighting chance so he took off his helmet

2. Because Cap has a punchable face

3. Black Panther ate a magic herb. And Cap is a herb.

4. Vision is in the trash heap of ****** characters that Cap will also be in after this movie

youre obviously on team tony

Vision is a (*&^$# character? You do realize thats your man Tonys creation right? :lol:

After the trailer hype dies down. I know we had a small discussion before about whose side do you believe politically..

What exactly is the superhuman registration act? If its just putting your name and social security on a list, thats not an issue with me.

Can someone elaborate on this?

They went from NY to some random Eastern European country for the end of AoE

The logical next step would be for the final showdown in this movie to happen in temecula

What exactly is the superhuman registration act? If its just putting your name and social security on a list, thats not an issue with me.

You pretty much register yourself and your powers to the gov't. Your secret identity goes out the window.

Last edited:

You pretty much register yourself and your powers to the gov't. Your secret identity goes out the window.
This and you pretty much work for the government. They assign you your missions

I agree with the idea of the registration act, but not the law they actually made and the way they implemented it(as it is in comics). Even with the horrible law, still think Tony was right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom