WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

JL is gonna flop. I'm at the point where I expect all DC movies to suck.

Just like how most of us expect greatness from MCU.

Batman is my fav superhero of all time though. I've seen em all in theaters but skipped SS and will skip JL

Ragnarok is 6.5/8 for me. Visuals is equal if not better with GOTG 2. More comedic too. I would have scored higher if not for the ending as I was not satisfied with the final battle. But still the best Thor film.

Watching Black Panther trailer in the big screen on 3d really hyped me up. Can't wait for February. 7/8, might go up on 1st viewing.

Ragnarok is 6.5/8 for me. Visuals is equal if not better with GOTG 2. More comedic too. I would have scored higher if not for the ending as I was not satisfied with the final battle. But still the best Thor film.

Watching Black Panther trailer in the big screen on 3d really hyped me up. Can't wait for February. 7/8, might go up on 1st viewing.

Not feeling that it may be funnier than gotg2. That movie was hilarious. This story should've been serious for the most part. I hope the tone is balanced

So no IW trailer.....

giphy.gif

Nothing wrong with the film being funny.

Thor has tried serious for two movies and it didn't work out.

Chris Hemsworth is a naturally funny guy. Comedy plays to his talents.

Plus BP and Infinity War are coming up and those movies aren't comedies

I find ragnarok just naturally funny whereas gotg especially the 2nd one has a lot of forced jokes. I guess the delivery is different?Hemsworth issa one funny dude and you buy it when he gets serious.

Now that i have time to process it i do have one major issue during the 3rd act

You guys know I've been one of the biggest Thor haters in here.
Ragnarock. I thoroughly enjoyed.
A lot of stuff was forced and misplaced but very entertaining.

You guys know I've been one of the biggest Thor haters in here.
Ragnarock. I thoroughly enjoyed.
A lot of stuff was forced and misplaced but very entertaining.

I'd argue that a lot from GoTG2 was forced, but most people still loved it

Back
Top Bottom