WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So they went back to see Ravonna before she was part of the TVA, what year was it? 2018. What the year did the snap happen in the MCU…

I was confused about how variants work. They clearly don’t draw the attention of the TVA until they do something that drastically alters time (a nexus event). For example: Sylvie was 5 years old or so before something was different enough for the TVA to intervene. So that was five years or so of a divergent timeline. The old Loki faked his death and hid even longer. So the TVA doesn’t prevent other timelines from existing; they just prevent each one from getting too out of whack. So I assume the multiverse exists, it’s just that all universes had been following a similar enough timeline. So then the question is what constitutes a nexus event? Would it be an event that leads to the birth of a Kang?

MCU changing the game. We‘re lucky to be living in this timeline :smokin

Spiderman 3 about to become the best Spiderman movie of all time…possibly the best MCU movie.

de6k8oh-e2ef2bf9-1b56-4403-b3a8-fc570d133f29.jpg

Last edited:
Just realized we’ll probably get Loki season 2 before Ant Man 3. There could be so many more multiversal happenings before we even see him again.

Just realized we’ll probably get Loki season 2 before Ant Man 3. There could be so many more multiversal happenings before we even see him again.

I wondered this last night - they already have D+ shows announced and lined up until 2023, I believe (...?) - Possibly Kang is being set up throughout Phase 4 to manifest himself in Phase 5. Took Thanos 3 separate phases to develop and hit.

I wondered this last night - they already have D+ shows announced and lined up until 2023, I believe (...?) - Possibly Kang is being set up throughout Phase 4 to manifest himself in Phase 5. Took Thanos 3 separate phases to develop and hit.

so we get Norman Osborn, Then Doom, then leads to Kang.

So they went back to see Ravonna before she was part of the TVA, what year was it? 2018. What the year did the snap happen in the MCU…
I think that’s just the regular Ravonna and they was trying to show the hunters that they are variants. Just did a show not tell moment while also showing us where that pen came from and why it’s significant to her.

idk. Could be wrong. Wibbly wobbly time-y wime-y
Man this might be a great season of Doctor Who. Can we get them a Marvel budget?

I haven't been satisfied with a season finale like that in a minute (TWSS).

They finally established the multiverse. Holy crap.

I'm ready for the No Way Home trailer. Game 4 of the NBA Finals is tonight. I hope/wishthey would release it during the game.

With Kang/Immortus/He Who Remains being revealed on a D+ show, I feel that was confirmation as to how important and integral these series are and will be for the entire MCU. I couldn't believe how a series about Scartlet Witch and Loki would really set the foundation for practically the next two phases of the MCU. To see the multiverse established in Loki is what I was hoping for by the end of Wandavision.

Classic Loki really died. I thought he was behind everything.
Loki's expression when he realized Mobius wasn't the Mobius he befriended. Damn.

I wonder when Season 2 will release and where it will take place with the MCU timeline.

Back
Top Bottom