WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i want brolin back as a variant thanos and part of the illuminati in another universe

also, new rockstars probably have the analysis out (since the bootleg versions look almost hd like) but i want to know all the universes they jumped through like the cartoon and paint universes

I sweater gawd I saw Living Tribunal flash on in one of those universes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chadwick’s passing curtailed any thoughts of including Black Panther as part of the Illuminati, especially with the amount of screen time Black Panther received in What If.

I could def see them potentially running with MBJ as 838’s Black Panther if Chad were still alive. Wouldn’t be possible now as it’d be implying too much about who’ll be playing BP going forward, thus complicating a challenging situation further.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chadwick’s passing curtailed any thoughts of including Black Panther as part of the Illuminati, especially with the amount of screen time Black Panther received in What If.

I could def see them potentially running with MBJ as 838’s Black Panther if Chad were still alive. Wouldn’t be possible now as it’d be implying too much about who’ll be playing BP going forward, thus complicating a challenging situation further.

i assume chadwick’s passing changed a lot of things.. going be interesting what they decide to do with BP2

i want brolin back as a variant thanos and part of the illuminati in another universe
Besides, Black Bolt, all of the Illuminati are Earth men.

Their interests are in protecting the Earth.

It really was a wack variant without BP and Namor. It’s clearly the most powerful or smartest.

Besides, Black Bolt, all of the Illuminati are Earth men.

Their interests are in protecting the Earth.

It really was a wack variant without BP and Namor. It’s clearly the most powerful or smartest.

good point but about the groups concern protecting earth but since an incursion is something they were trying to prevent (destruction of another universe) then someone like thanos could be a part of it in another universe

Thanos living rent free in all of marvel's heads. No way he doesn't come back. He was way too memorable. He made infinity war and endgame.

Imagine Franklin Richards on the big screen.
He’s such a boring character.

Now the council of Ricks…err Reeds. That would be dope.
they gotta keep the Illuminati casting the same in Earth-616 for the sake of casual fans/possible confusion/nerds who have been begging for this
It sucks it’s not the real Marvel Universe. It doesn’t make sense. It should be the leaders of the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Sorcerer Supreme, Kings of Wakanda and Atlantis and Attila.

Speaking of villains. Imagine World War Hulk. Or the Magus.

Movie was good I just wish all the raimi shh was cut out

That’s my biggest complaint

Otherwise I enjoyed it

1652070712654.jpg

I loved it. Damn near fell out of my chair at some of the reveals. :wow: I had avoided spoilers all year.

No idea where we're going, but Spidey 3 and Strange 2 have been terrific after Endgame. Hopeful for the next 3-4 years of content.

6.75/8
Bro yes. All this. I avoided all spoilers, had no clue. Loved the surprises. Was just sitting there the whole time heart beating n ****, gripping my armrests like Get Out.

The thing is the Illuminati that disappointed me, Charles could have just looked into that dr strange’s mind to get the truth

Or America’s

Back
Top Bottom