WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Besides, Black Bolt, all of the Illuminati are Earth men.

1652070712654.jpg

It didn't look like Thanos had all of the gems, but still. And he never used that big *** propeller on Titan in IW. I wonder if it was 2018 Thanos or 2014.

Tumblr_l_74047631956489.jpg

Bruh...........

I see why White Vision left this crazy ***** :lol:

Cleaver using the acronymn "MoM" too

I seen a comment saying they aint like Wanda being crazy again cuz i undid all her growth from Wandavision

Thats stupid cuz real life people be wishy washy all the time

A little odd that the movie starts so abruptly as if the previous movie hinted at even any of the pre-beginning content. Like he has 1 dream and BAM chaos the next morning. No explanation. No build up. I quickly forgot about that as the next two hours were epic but still, woulda loved a little more story development
It basically started the same way Infinity War started assuming every one had seen Thor: Ragnarok. Except for here at best I guess its Not Way Home.

Nothing except the subtitle hinted the movie would immediately start in another universe with the main plot laid out right away.

Just came back from DS2. I had no expectations, but thought it was great but short
I dunno who or where America Chavez came from? The Spiderman movies?

Krasinsky as Reed Richards :lol:

Last edited:
Besides, Black Bolt, all of the Illuminati are Earth men.

Their interests are in protecting the Earth.

It really was a wack variant without BP and Namor. It’s clearly the most powerful or smartest.
Could still works.

I thought there was a What If about if Thanos was raised with the Eternals on earth instead of on Titan.

Could still work depending on the universe.

Back
Top Bottom