WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

^ the theme must be updated for the new series. Yes I know it’s from 92ish I was alive at the time and watched the series in real time 😂

Folks laughing at the writing and many of the dramatic scenes - not in a good way. :lol:

my biggest concern with raimi directing

when you have a Bruce Campbell, his stuff is perfection.. But you look back at some of his stuff and things like you mention stick out

that’s why when I revisit his Spider-Man films I don’t rank them as high.. but still love his evil deads, army of darkness and darkman

Never forget before ultron was made

1652016820208.jpeg

There was one part where Wanda was chasing the gang, limping and I thought to myself, why doesn’t she just fly?
I think the limping was a call back to old slasher/horror movies. Just there to add to the tension. As stated, she can fly.
So reed Richard’s is that weak? Lol
Against a Mutant with chaos hex magic? Probably, yes.

With Human Torch, Sue Richard’s and Ben Grimm, they compliment each other. I mean Wanda could’ve kept as a sex toy lol.

He’s super intelligent so he could probably devise any device/gadget or figure out a way to stop Wanda. My man stops Galactus, Molecule Man, Dr Doom, etc.

I'm sure Gorr is going to be fantastic, especially since Bale is playing him, but I don't think he is about to take that throne from Thanos.

Only realistic person i see doing that until Doom, Galactus is ever introduced is Kang.

PO

anyone have the pic of thanos washed in the 838 universe when they were about to off 838 strange?

A little odd that the movie starts so abruptly as if the previous movie hinted at even any of the pre-beginning content. Like he has 1 dream and BAM chaos the next morning. No explanation. No build up. I quickly forgot about that as the next two hours were epic but still, woulda loved a little more story development

I'm sure Gorr is going to be fantastic, especially since Bale is playing him, but I don't think he is about to take that throne from Thanos.

Only realistic person i see doing that until Doom, Galactus is ever introduced is Kang.

PO
Zemo being slept on so much.

If Zemo didn’t leave the team fractured, they probably would’ve washed Thanos like the 838 universe did.

Finally caught it and thought was pretty ill. They let Sam Raimi get off. I can see folks who don't get the Marvel or Raimi references having a tough time. 2nd best villain so far to me plus the added bonus of giving me a semi.

Started slow but the more Sam Rami-ish it became, the more I liked it.
It sounds like the director changed mid project, it shifted release dates (it was supposed to come out before Wandavision and NWH).

Raimi probably got to strut his stuff in the second half.

I’m actually interested in seeing how Christian Bale performs in a Marvel movie.

I feel like RDJ, Elizabeth Olsen, Josh Brolin, MJ set the bars so far.

Finally caught it and thought was pretty ill. They let Sam Raimi get off. I can see folks who don't get the Marvel or Raimi references having a tough time. 2nd best villain so far to me plus the added bonus of giving me a semi.
Judging by how much some in here wanna make “Zemo the best villain” a thing, Zemo might be giving them a semi too

I feel like RDJ, Elizabeth Olsen, Josh Brolin, MJ set the bars so far.

i want brolin back as a variant thanos and part of the illuminati in another universe

also, new rockstars probably have the analysis out (since the bootleg versions look almost hd like) but i want to know all the universes they jumped through like the cartoon and paint universes

Back
Top Bottom