WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Honestly they should have made the illuminati battle some endgame type event in the middle of the movie, have some X-men come and help Charles, the F4 help Reed, skinny Rodgers in that hydra stomper come help Peggy and toss in Tom cruise Iron man commanding the ultron bots….let the put up a legit fight and let it rock out for at least 10-15 minutes of insanity, then carry on with the movie as she obliterates everyone…then at least we would have gotten a taste of what other powers are out there
Ohhh...you wanted a goat level movie. I would've liked that.

Phoenix would win. Jean Grey Bae built different.

Both bodied X tho....👀🤔

Wanda would just break Jean's neck like she did Professor X.

Phoenix is lame anyways, had to create a Phoenix Force just so people would care about the entity again.

All Wanda would have to do to Jean is what she did to Blackagar, but instead of closing her mouth, close her skin pores.

Where is that Phoenix fire gonna go?

Exactly.

yea that’s the vibe they were giving us and they also let us know that they absolutely
WASHED thanos. they didn’t even dust him they straight up impaled him and caved his head in while he had all the stones. to me that’s absolutely bonkers
Bro facts. That had me shocked. It's some strong *** beings out here. They didn't even have avengers. They didn't have an epic pep talk and endgame battle. They washed son and went to chipotle.

Bro facts. That had me shocked. It's some strong *** beings out here. They didn't even have avengers. They didn't have an epic pep talk and endgame battle. They washed son and went to chipotle.

You guys werent watching closely enough. Dead Thanos only had 4 of the 6 stones on his glove.

Mind and Time Stone were missing.

So Vision is alive in that 838 universe.
I assume Mordo has the Time Stone in that 838 uni.

Last edited:
EYE see why Hugh couldn’t make a cameo as Wolverine or Cruise as Ironman. Regardless of the universe in MoM, each actor is the same for the character (I.e. Captain Carter is still Peggy, Captain Marvel is still Rambeau). Which means F4 movie Reed Richard’s will still be Krasinski (which I’m juiced about still) and if they’re not going to show us who will be playing MCU wolverine in the future they couldn’t have Wolverine in the movie at all.
Not quite. Think about spider verse and all the different Spiderman's. A hero may exist, but can be anybody in alternate universes. But like America had been in 73 universe's and had never even heard of spiderman. So theres more variants than MacFarlane Toys.

I wish the Illuminati scene was handled in the same manner as the kamar -taj

Not saying it needed to be longer.. but they could have easily figured what strange and america were trying do.. and then you have all of them and the ultrons at least ready to go to war

didn’t need all of the mordo we got either

Franklin Richards would have to be nerfed into oblivion for things to work.

Probably best they just left him out.

Franklin Richards would have to be nerfed into oblivion for things to work.

Probably best they just left him out.

no way they was jumping to Franklin Richards already.. that’s for way down the line

or maybe we see 838 Franklin come for revenge eventually

Movie coulda been 25 min longer with all of those minutes dedicated to 1) americas origin story (another 4 mins) and maybe 15 mins or so explaining multiverse and it’s consequences to jumping through them too much…and the rest to the beginning

Also where’s the TVA? Lol
TVA is out because Loki and ol girl killed bro. Changed the timeline at the end. The timeline big cooked for the multiverse

• Wow
Reactions: DLF
raimi really went full horror but i do think a lot if not all jump scares failed but there are some creepy scenes in there

coulda sworn thats some blood on the shield

prof head ripped off, even crazier

but this ones funny though, he kinda deserved it after that dumb smirk :lol:

Perfect making it Evil Dead since Ash was tapped in :smokin

Giving hands out...to himself..lol

I just don't see how Franklin could ever work without upsetting people.

I'm not really that up to date on the comic stuff anymore, but last I checked he was in the top 3 most powerful characters overall in Marvel. Maybe no 2 even right behind the One Above All.

I think the limping was a call back to old slasher/horror movies. Just there to add to the tension. As stated, she can fly.

Against a Mutant with chaos hex magic? Probably, yes.

With Human Torch, Sue Richard’s and Ben Grimm, they compliment each other. I mean Wanda could’ve kept as a sex toy lol.

He’s super intelligent so he could probably devise any device/gadget or figure out a way to stop Wanda. My man stops Galactus, Molecule Man, Dr Doom, etc.
I think silver surfer might've helped a little with that :wink:

Back
Top Bottom