WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Kamala was so annoying in all her scenes with the screaming and whining.

Villain was forgettable.

Movie was meh, worth it for the end scene though.

Kamala is supposed to be 14, what you want her to give deep Shakepearian dialouge?

giphy.gif

I would wait and see until after this week.

1700936093620.png

It’s over.

Also, Wish losing to Napoleon over thanksgiving weekend was not on my bingo card. Disney is having quite a year.

With the right stunt actor for on-set and Kelsey Grammer's voice, Beast will be perfect.

I thought the young Beast was cool and isn’t he the one already shown in the DP universe? I know the is a thing but I was cool with only acknowledging Hugh as the connective tissue for the Fox-verse, as a whole.

I been on NT since X2 and I’ve never once heard anyone say anything positive about Kelsey Grammer Beast:lol:. But the MCU is so mid right now and people are just so starved for Mutants, they got Kelsey Beast coming across like he’s some sort of prodigal son returning.

there was nothing wrong with Kelsey’s Beast. It was the writing and the rushed production of X3 that was an issue. Kelsey pulls off the Beast from the ‘90s cartoon.

Oh no, nothing wrong at all. Just also nothing really memorable from that entire movie to me outside of Iceman finally turning icy. Was just saying I’d have rather seen McAvoy’s version of Beast here.

Oh no, nothing wrong at all. Just also nothing really memorable from that entire movie to me outside of Iceman finally turning icy. Was just saying I’d have rather seen McAvoy’s version of Beast here.
Think you mean Hoult’s version, but I get it. I think it’s smart to go total CGI with the character though.

Think you mean Hoult’s version, but I get it. I think it’s smart to go total CGI with the character though.

Oh, absolutely. Good point too. I forgot they’d probably have to be handcuffed by needing to show Hoult as a human and that’s something they can bypass by having Kelsey’s version. Not to mention he does look better.

Back
Top Bottom