WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Scarecrow, Thomas Shelby, Oppenheimer, and Dr. Doom? That's a helluva lineup of characters
he's an underrated actor imo. he really shines as a villain. although he seems decent as a protagonist. I liked his role in "Red Lights" if anyone hasn't seen it yet. good movie imo and has De Niro on it.

Fair enough but I'll still always blame him for butchering one of his best villains in Gorr :lol: :smh:

1701106780232.png

Bro was laughing his way to the bank while having 3 ways with Rita and Tessa

I, personally, still dont have a problem with the comedy in any Thor movie. No, I do not want to see a heavy metal super hero movie.

I thought the young Beast was cool and isn’t he the one already shown in the DP universe? I know the is a thing but I was cool with only acknowledging Hugh as the connective tissue for the Fox-verse, as a whole.

I been on NT since X2 and I’ve never once heard anyone say anything positive about Kelsey Grammer Beast:lol:. But the MCU is so mid right now and people are just so starved for Mutants, they got Kelsey Beast coming across like he’s some sort of prodigal son returning.

Did you watch the animated series...

he's an underrated actor imo. he really shines as a villain. although he seems decent as a protagonist. I liked his role in "Red Lights" if anyone hasn't seen it yet. good movie imo and has De Niro on it.

He was fantastic in Quiet Place 2

Cillian is a great choice for Doom. I wonder if they make Kang the Molecule Man of the universe to get this thing expedited and we get God Emperor Doom that way as the real big bad of Secret Wars.

Getting the Loki writer for Kang Dynasty is also fantastic, some of the best storytelling in the entire MCU.

Back
Top Bottom