Welcome to /-\TLANTA [info on Sneaker Spots and such in the A]

I was in Dunwoody this weekend visiting my sister. I love ATL
pimp.gif
I passed right by the Tanger outlet on the way and passed up on Lenox because im broke
laugh.gif

Next time I go I'll be prepared with shopping money.

I do love yall gas prices though out there on Ashford Dunwoody
n1099140046_30053678_2813.jpg

Is there anywhere in the A or in GA for that matter that still has the Retro 1 black/red Hi straps? If anyone has some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

any spots in ATL selling the CDP 11/12 early im tryin to cop for my son ill b in town next weekend for the falcons game

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

Is there anywhere in the A or in GA for that matter that still has the Retro 1 black/red Hi straps? If anyone has some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Yo, u lookin for em too?
laugh.gif
i dont think they got em roundhere, so your best bet is to hit up the NT buy/sell forums.
ohwell.gif

Is there anyone in Atlanta that wants the 12's only in the pack? I wear a Sz. 12 and need someone to go in half.

Yo, what's good. As the title says. Me and my girl plannin on movin to the A when we finish school in a couple years so we fittin to take a trip downthere for about 3 days and I need to know what's there to do. I'm tryna take her out to dinner somewhere nice and what not, have some fun etc. Price isnot a problem. Tryna have some fun since we gettin her moms to watch the lil one. But any suggestions is appreciated. Good looks

Black

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, what's good. As the title says. Me and my girl plannin on movin to the A when we finish school in a couple years so we fittin to take a trip down there for about 3 days and I need to know what's there to do. I'm tryna take her out to dinner somewhere nice and what not, have some fun etc. Price is not a problem. Tryna have some fun since we gettin her moms to watch the lil one. But any suggestions is appreciated. Good looks

Black
Depending on what kind of food yall into, me personally ill hit up this Japanese spot called Nakato. Partying wise I would recommend the VeletRoom.

Restaurants -

Sundial for a spectacular view, but the food is overpriced garbage. It's on top of the Westin downtown and rotates around, you can pay $5 to go up and justtour the top part.

Houstons across from Lenox = my favorite. Never, ever had a bad meal. Good house beers. An upscale type steakhouse/bar

Sambuka(Sp?) in Buckhead - Jazz restaurant. Woman sang to me in Japanese. ill setup. Lamb chops off the chain. Very nice setting

Atlantic Station has a lot going on during the day and night, but havent been in a while. Tried Dolce, paid way too much for like a few scallops and garnish

Restaurants -

Sundial for a spectacular view, but the food is overpriced garbage. It's on top of the Westin downtown and rotates around, you can pay $5 to go up and justtour the top part.

Houstons across from Lenox = my favorite. Never, ever had a bad meal. Good house beers. An upscale type steakhouse/bar

Sambuka(Sp?) in Buckhead - Jazz restaurant. Woman sang to me in Japanese. ill setup. Lamb chops off the chain. Very nice setting

Atlantic Station has a lot going on during the day and night, but havent been in a while. Tried Dolce, paid way too much for like a few scallops and garnish

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Restaurants -

Sundial for a spectacular view, but the food is overpriced garbage. It's on top of the Westin downtown and rotates around, you can pay $5 to go up and just tour the top part.

Aight, good looks. What about clubs and shoppin? I heard about a few clubs from music videos
laugh.gif
But I have the slightest clue where they at. Mywhole focus is that she enjoy herself.

I peeped Sundial on this one website and I prolly won't hit that up or Dolce. I aint droppin $100 for a snack,
laugh.gif
grin.gif
did that once, never again.

Clubs

Velvet room

Dreams

Studio 72

You basically missed all the ill clubs that have closed down. Feel sorry for all the folks just turning 21.

Shopping

Lil 5 points. Lenox Mall. Phipps Plaza. Your lady might like Perimeter Mall.

Hell, stop by Prestigious as well. *shameless plug*

I don't go out as much, but others might have more input.

Aey good looks man. Greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to stop by Prestigious
laugh.gif
It's the least I could do since u helped me out.
pimp.gif

just moved to the A..looking for a job now...I stay in midtown. Anybody know any nice spots/clubs for a hipster/skater who likes partying and not hoodness???

I recently went to Opera (www.operaatlanta.com). It's a very nice club. The dude at the door was a jerk eventhough I was VIP. Nonetheless, he was handled. Very diverse crowd, but its nice. One of the nicest in terms of interior setup.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I was in Dunwoody this weekend visiting my sister. I love ATL
pimp.gif
I passed right by the Tanger outlet on the way and passed up on Lenox because im broke
laugh.gif

Next time I go I'll be prepared with shopping money.

I do love yall gas prices though out there on Ashford Dunwoody
n1099140046_30053678_2813.jpg
Is that your car?
indifferent.gif

Another ATL head right here....

I hit up Wish about 2 days ago, they got that heat as usual...

I hit up Sole next to the GA Aquarium and got a nice shirt from there....they seem like they'll have some fresh stuff in small quantities...

Where are the other nice boutiques that sell heat that aren't hypebeast or hood gear?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I hit up Sole next to the GA Aquarium and got a nice shirt from there....they seem like they'll have some fresh stuff in small quantities...

Where are the other nice boutiques that sell heat that aren't hypebeast or hood gear?
lol dude all boutiques are Hypebeast spots or hood spots.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

lol dude all boutiques are Hypebeast spots or hood spots.
ahhh crickey lol...I guess I'll have to go check out what they sellin with my own eyes...

aight well where's that heat being sold? I don't know too many spots yet...only Prestigious, Sole, Wish, Stratosphere.

Back
Top Bottom