Welcome to /-\TLANTA [info on Sneaker Spots and such in the A]

^^^^^^ I copped mines from the DTLR on memorial but i dont reccommend that 1 since they are alwayz rude to me and my wife when we go... we only shop there whenits necessary to get our sizes but DTLR should have some but not too many sizes being its so late in the game

Originally Posted by unc1334

Im over in Gwinnett...whats good
drive down to WISH

wish-atl.jpg

Hey I'm gonna be in ATL this weekend anybody know where I can cop some royal foamposites or some 1/2 cents. I'm lookin for a store kinda like flightclub

Im gonna be in the A on the 6th of july, anybody know where I can cop the QS am1s, or the flywire air maxim 1s??

Best bet would be Walters or Niketown at Lenox...Atl sucks for QS///we need a HOH

Originally Posted by firered18

Im gonna be in the A on the 6th of july, anybody know where I can cop the QS am1s, or the flywire air maxim 1s??

Wish & Walters got both. I picked my Air Max 1 up @ Wish for $101.

Anyone getting the 60+ DMP 1 this saturday? I am a size 14 and dont want the celtics. Anyone size 13 or 14 wanna split? The total would be $238.50 with 6%sales tax in my area, so thats $119.25 per shoe. Get at me.

anybody know about Nordstom in the mall of Georgia selling nike basketball shoes like LeBrons, hyperdunks etc. because i herd/seen dudes be walking in thereand dont be paying nothing for nike basketball shoes. also where abouts of nikebasketball shoes for cheap

hey any spots in ATL that will have the egss or royal Foams, royal Half Cents, or any Yeezys?

I ain't looking 4 kicks or nothing ut I'm down here for Christmas and a little past that, just came down
I'm in Decatur not too far from ATL
What can I do/see in this time? What would u recommend?

Bringing up all of my ATL posts that I see could help newcomers to the A, or GA in general. Call me a grave digger, but I'm bringing it back.

I stay in the hoods (from a sneaker standpoint) when I visit.

South Dekalb Mall and/or surrounding areas haven't let me down yet, on any release when I'm in town...

Back
Top Bottom