Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Kim Jong Il altered the game of basketball.
He introduced an abomination of a scoring system which includes:

3 points for a dunk
4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net
negative 1 point for missing a free throw
8 points for a shot in the last 3 seconds

If that isn't grounds to take this madman down, then I don't know what is.
http://www.cracked.com/article_1874...diculous-secret-hobbies_p2.html#ixzz165UlFw2G

man this is interesting,in an arcade basketball kinda way

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

3 points for a dunk

http://www.cracked.com/article_1874...diculous-secret-hobbies_p2.html#ixzz165UlFw2G

sounds
roll.gif
. i want to see this happen.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

3 points for a dunk

sounds
roll.gif
. i want to see this happen.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Lets not be hasty here folks, let's not underestimate the true power of the united states military as a whole. When We're not trying to be all peaceful, politically correct, and humane We can kick some but need to be Russia or China.

Y'all did an excellent job of finding Osama.

Lets not be hasty here folks, let's not underestimate the true power of the united states military as a whole. When We're not trying to be all peaceful, politically correct, and humane We can kick some but need to be Russia or China.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

why the world havent invaded NK years ago is still a mystery to me

They have the LARGEST military in the WORLD 

Completely irrelevent because if you combine all allied forces against NK's military it's not even close.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

why the world havent invaded NK years ago is still a mystery to me

They have the LARGEST military in the WORLD 

Completely irrelevent because if you combine all allied forces against NK's military it's not even close.

Originally Posted by quik1987

word. the mentality of most americans is that we have this super-awesomesauce army that can completely demolish anything.  i mean in not sayin our military is bad or anything, but the mentality that we have a ridiculously strong army contributed to numerous americans initially favoring the war in iraq.
and also, NK may still be a nuclear threat, you dont want to just go to war with a reckless country like that.  and even if the US did go to attack NK, im betting china would defend the hell outta them.  the US, china, nk, sk involved in a war?  theres no way that would end well.

Originally Posted by quik1987

word. the mentality of most americans is that we have this super-awesomesauce army that can completely demolish anything.  i mean in not sayin our military is bad or anything, but the mentality that we have a ridiculously strong army contributed to numerous americans initially favoring the war in iraq.
and also, NK may still be a nuclear threat, you dont want to just go to war with a reckless country like that.  and even if the US did go to attack NK, im betting china would defend the hell outta them.  the US, china, nk, sk involved in a war?  theres no way that would end well.

I've been saying for a while that war is inevitable with these two. North Korea keeps attacking unprovoked and South Korea won't keep taking it like today. Funny how the Government isn't doing anything to back up South Korea who are there ally. They don't want to get into it with one of the biggest militaries in the world and a nuclear power.

I've been saying for a while that war is inevitable with these two. North Korea keeps attacking unprovoked and South Korea won't keep taking it like today. Funny how the Government isn't doing anything to back up South Korea who are there ally. They don't want to get into it with one of the biggest militaries in the world and a nuclear power.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]3 points for a dunk[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]negative 1 point for missing a free throw[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]8 points for a shot in the last 3 seconds[/color]

honestly that sounds a lil more entertaining
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]4 points for a 3 pointer that touches nothing but net[/color]

laugh.gif

when they sunk the ship last year over 60 South Koreans died. Do you honestly think South Koreans will do anything this time?

within the next 2 years something big is gonna blow up in South Korea

when they sunk the ship last year over 60 South Koreans died. Do you honestly think South Koreans will do anything this time?

within the next 2 years something big is gonna blow up in South Korea

nobody wants to invade NK because truth be told, that country has zero resources. oil? rubber trees? rice? coffee? opium? i feel sorry for their people.

nobody wants to invade NK because truth be told, that country has zero resources. oil? rubber trees? rice? coffee? opium? i feel sorry for their people.

Originally Posted by chickhien

Eric Bischoff was telling me this on twitter, i asked him about his trip there  and he remarked that it was desolate and people had nothing to eat but crows.

Originally Posted by chickhien

Eric Bischoff was telling me this on twitter, i asked him about his trip there  and he remarked that it was desolate and people had nothing to eat but crows.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
wouldnt that turn into a big free throw fest?

as for the matter at hand, i hope something happens which doesnt involve the US and everything gets resolved over there ...

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif
wouldnt that turn into a big free throw fest?

as for the matter at hand, i hope something happens which doesnt involve the US and everything gets resolved over there ...

Back
Top Bottom