Went to Stockton CA this weekend

Originally Posted by Burn916

While I live in Portland now, I've spent about 99% of my life living in and around Midtown Sacramento. It isn't all that bad...it was really nice for a good stretch there when everybody could get hired by the State and buy a track home in one of the numerous urban sprawl developments. 

...but then the State ran out of money, people were out of work, foreclosed on, and you started to see news stories like this:

[h1]Man arrested for allegedly biting python — twice[/h1]

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A snakebite in a north Sacramento neighborhood left the victim seriously hurt, but the injured party isn't whom you'd expect.

110902-snake-suspect-440p.grid-2x2.jpg

KCRA
David Senk, 54, was jailed on suspicion of maiming or mutilating a reptile, with bail set at $10,000, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Police say a python underwent emergency surgery after a man allegedly bit the creature twice.

Officers were called to Del Paso Heights around 6:30 p.m. Thursday after a passer-by reported that a man was lying on the ground and might have been assaulted, according to Sgt. Andrew Pettit. When they arrived, they found David Senk, 54, still lying there — but police say he wasn't the one who was assaulted.

My hood 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We don't play 
laugh.gif

EDIT: We need to get our regional sub-forum poppin

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by rman

I'm from Stockton.
Why we got two malls right across the street from each other?  
laugh.gif

when i saw this i was like
eek.gif

plus like i said. nor cal and most of the bay is a crap hole.

i rather stay at the inland empire than nor cal

No, no you wouldn't. I lived in IE for years, and I KNOW you're just saying that for shock value.

HAS to be a joke. the weather alone makes the IE unbearable to live in

Originally Posted by youngdoc

and wow talk about a crap hole.

i cant walk on the street by myself during the day

i cant rock my dodger cap

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran

Stockton is awful but it's nothing like the Bay Area. SF is my favorite part of the Bay but the Peninsula and Silicon Valley are cool too, just different. SF is great if you're young and single but I rather raise a family in somewhere like Palo Alto or Mountain View than SF.

My whole life I've lived in Mountain View, one of the nicest cities in the bay area perfect place to raise a family. I've had the same friends since preschool all great people you couldn't ask for anything better we have one of the top 5 public high schools in the state, also I'm certain the average of murders a year have been 0 the past 5 or so years now.My post sound like a mountain view brouchure
roll.gif

look

not ignorant

oakland is terrible and for people to be saying that is nice is laughable

for me to be in downtown oakland and to be almost chased and mugged by some coogi wearing gangsters is not funny.

oakland is terrible. out of my 25 years living here in l.a. and that has never happened to me.

and this is coming from a guy that has walked in compton, south central and watts  at 3 in the morning

I think Modesto is a lot worse IMO. That place literally felt like a ghost town last time I was there. Manteca and Tracy are the only places I'd consider living in the Central Valley.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by youngdoc

and wow talk about a crap hole.

i cant walk on the street by myself during the day

i cant rock my dodger cap

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran

Stockton is awful but it's nothing like the Bay Area. SF is my favorite part of the Bay but the Peninsula and Silicon Valley are cool too, just different. SF is great if you're young and single but I rather raise a family in somewhere like Palo Alto or Mountain View than SF.

My whole life I've lived in Mountain View, one of the nicest cities in the bay area perfect place to raise a family. I've had the same friends since preschool all great people you couldn't ask for anything better we have one of the top 5 public high schools in the state, also I'm certain the average of murders a year have been 0 the past 5 or so years now.My post sound like a mountain view brouchure
roll.gif
these picture perfect places scare the s#*^ out of me no joke.  theres probably some cult activities goin on or somethin like that. I grew up in Richmond and now live outside of berkley and i cant complain. alot of diversity in the people and a good mix of upscale areas and rough patches. 

look

not ignorant

for me to be in downtown oakland and to be almost chased and mugged by some coogi wearing gangsters is not funny.

oakland is terrible. out of my 25 years living here in l.a. and that has never happened to me.

and this is coming from a guy that has walked in compton, south central and watts  at 3 in the morning

So because you're soft and got ran off the block by some goons one night in downtown Oakland you hold a grudge?
laugh.gif

It makes sense now. Keep in funky bruh you know you not fearlessly walking the streets of south central.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Orange county is the best place to live in California
pimp.gif

Southern Cali >

no.

hell no.

if the OC was to be destroyed tomorrow, nobody would miss it.

look

not ignorant

So because you're soft and got ran off the block by some goons one night in downtown Oakland you hold a grudge?
laugh.gif

It makes sense now. Keep in funky bruh you know you not fearlessly walking the streets of south central.
roll.gif
shut your fubu wearing +%+ up.

your city is trash and you know it

south central is freaking beverly hills compared of that trash u call oakland.

look

not ignorant

laugh.gif

roll.gif

im gonna have to agree with ham
laugh.gif

plus how you rocking a dodger hat up here, should have known better
30t6p3b.gif

look

not ignorant

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
why fubu? Your so soft bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude talkin about walking fearlessly at at night in south central like he runs the block and then talks about gettin checked in stockton.. 
roll.gif
Yeah ok...

currently live in stockton fml but i was born and raised in sf for 10 yrs. stockton aint that bad i think san bernadino is more of a s@#$% hole than stockton.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude talkin about walking fearlessly at at night in south central like he runs the block and then talks about gettin checked in stockton.. 
roll.gif
Yeah ok...

got to love NT
laugh.gif

i just noticed i've visited Stockton before, they got some cool spots. i'm bout to visit there some time this week for the hell of it

Originally Posted by BgL2687

ehh bay dudes always try to @*%+ on sac, but sac probably has more to do than majority of bay area cities aside from sf, oakland, berkeley, and san jose.
bruh....
laugh.gif
. OF COURSE. But the fact the bay contains those 4 cities means Bay > Sac. So us Bay dudes still have a reason for @%$@@!*! on Sac. Not gonna lie though, being here at Davis, I go to sac to get my Asian groceries and Pho fixes. Can't stand the pho here in davis...even after a night of drinking I'd sooner drive out to Stockton in Sac with all the little Asian plazas for something legit. Haven't checked out Sac's night life, though.

I moved here 8 years ago when the houses were cheap. I just moved back home after finishing school in SJ, and damn I already miss the south bay.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by BgL2687

ehh bay dudes always try to @*%+ on sac, but sac probably has more to do than majority of bay area cities aside from sf, oakland, berkeley, and san jose.
bruh....
laugh.gif
. OF COURSE. But the fact the bay contains those 4 cities means Bay > Sac. So us Bay dudes still have a reason for @%$@@!*! on Sac. Not gonna lie though, being here at Davis, I go to sac to get my Asian groceries and Pho fixes. Can't stand the pho here in davis...even after a night of drinking I'd sooner drive out to Stockton in Sac with all the little Asian plazas for something legit. Haven't checked out Sac's night life, though.
That's why you can't group the whole bay and compare it to Sac.
Sacramento<San Francisco

Sacramento> Oakland

Sacramento = San Jose

Sacramento > Richmond, Hercules, Berkeley, Vallejo, Fairfield, Antioch, Daly City, Hayward, just to name a few..

The only thing ANY of those cities have over Sacramento is their proximity to San Francisco..

look

not ignorant

laugh.gif

roll.gif
cliff notes for whole thread^

Back
Top Bottom