Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

What size do you wear?

I wear like a 10.5 - 11. My left foot is half a size bigger than the right. I'm just gonna try to be there at 6 or a little before. I'm thinking there won't be a big line up for these one... You think there will be ?

for the people that lined up outside footlocker for the 5's release in Edmonton, what time did the mall doors open? are the security still making people leave if you get there before 6 AM?

Squadron 13's and a few other kicks also drop on that day. I also heard the hype on FJ's is really high. There will probably be a lineup, just don't know if its going to be big. If i can get my schedule at work changed on that day, I'll be lining up to get them. otherwise it will be a pass for me.

For those planning on grabbing the royal 1s, will you just be trying online? Does anyone know any stores releasing them in Edmonton?

Wow never checked for a nike talk in canada... Usually go to the US side of things. Will try to contribute here since I know we in canada get less of everything and it costs more. 

Never understood why nike dogs canada and we are practically the same as the US. Retail prices should be the same

For those planning on grabbing the royal 1s, will you just be trying online? Does anyone know any stores releasing them in Edmonton?
I'll be trying online but last month the guy at Foosh said they are getting them. Dude said he wants to resell for $750 
roll.gif

Will have to check and see if they get um tho but ill be trying online as usual. I need those babies.

I'll be trying online but last month the guy at Foosh said they are getting them. Dude said he wants to resell for $750 
roll.gif

Will have to check and see if they get um tho but ill be trying online as usual. I need those babies.

Wait a minute? The folks at Foosh said they would resell for 750?

Last edited:
Wait a minute? The folks at Foosh said they would resell for 750?
Lol this one guy i had asked when i went their last month for the Air max in my avi. Dude was like "Yea i think we getting those next month, you know you can resell for $750 right? like flightclub... thats why im getting them"

I was like ........... oh ok. smh clown

Lol this one guy i had asked when i went their last month for the Air max in my avi. Dude was like "Yea i think we getting those next month, you know you can resell for $750 right? like flightclub... thats why im getting them"

I was like ........... oh ok. smh clown

that's one hypebeast right there. ahahahaha! We live in a City where people don't really care about kicks. We have a some sneakerheads but not enough to bother reselling. That dude was a straight clwon.

Anyone try buying a pair of Retro 3 '88 online today?

Yea man in my head I was like what a idiot!  I just tried to get out as fast as possible I couldn't talk to him anymore. He doesn't realize when they release they are not rare anymore and the resale value wont be as high anyways. I cant stand store employees who have no clue about what they sell.

And yea I recently moved to edmonton and kijiji is so bare. Unlike toronto where you could find almost any shoe. Its good and bad I guess. Good cus I dont have stress getting shoes but horrible cuz if I need to trade there is no one 

Yeah trading shoes here in Edmonton is pretty horrible. Most people buy to resell at a ridiculous price and not want to trade it even though they know that the shoes are not going to move. I bet 60% of the people lining up for kicks are just there to resell. I see adds on kijiji where sellers are saying sold out when in fact the shoes are still sitting at FTL. They trying to make 20-30 dollar profit on shoes that can be obtained easily.

anyone selling  a pair of new balance x herschel 420 in navy? size 8.5 or 9? lemme know, thanks

Smh at the staff who said that at Foosh.

I've got to agree too regarding the resellers (here in Calgary though). Seen a dude trying to push Aqua 8.0's for $300 on Kijiji. Come on...

Smh at the staff who said that at Foosh.

I've got to agree too regarding the resellers (here in Calgary though). Seen a dude trying to push Aqua 8.0's for $300 on Kijiji. Come on...
Bahahaha joke of the year! That guy must have been on something. I might be moving to Edmonton sometime this year was wondering how you guys do on releases like what things you get, what you don't ,as well as amount of stock and spots.Any info appreciated

lmao at aqua 8.0s for $300. Im new to edmonton too Testify so I cant say but since I've been here it seems they get most of the major jordan and lebron releases in decent quantities.  Kobes here and there, penny 5s, some Kds. As for the spots I only know champs, footlocker, foosh, Sport check. If there are more you guys can let me know

And I agree bonez reselling here is kinda stupid. Just leave the shoes in the store, most times they end up having to drop the price down to retail because no one is buying. I loved the fact that shoes are easier to get here an less tax than Toronto (13%) so it was a win win haha.

lmao at aqua 8.0s for $300. Im new to edmonton too Testify so I cant say but since I've been here it seems they get most of the major jordan and lebron releases in decent quantities.  Kobes here and there, penny 5s, some Kds. As for the spots I only know champs, footlocker, foosh, Sport check. If there are more you guys can let me know

And I agree bonez reselling here is kinda stupid. Just leave the shoes in the store, most times they end up having to drop the price down to retail because no one is buying. I loved the fact that shoes are easier to get here an less tax than Toronto (13%) so it was a win win haha.
Ok cool, do you guys get foamposites over there? or any of the newer reebok retros and  Nike QS releases?

Anyone know if the Jordan White Cement 88's would be hitting stores on March 23rd? EastBay and FL was a failure :frown:

Anyone know if the Jordan White Cement 88's would be hitting stores on March 23rd? EastBay and FL was a failure
frown.gif
Not sure but I know for certain livestock will have them CAD retail $250.
Ok cool, do you guys get foamposites over there? or any of the newer reebok retros and  Nike QS releases?
Ive seen some foams drop here well the pink and crimsons (I've only been here since last October). Here is adidas central tho it shocked me nike and jordan are in the minority. When i got here i was like where the hell are the nike shoes haha every person int he public wears adidas or puma.No clue on reeboks.

Anyone know if the Jordan White Cement 88's would be hitting stores on March 23rd? EastBay and FL was a failure :frown:
I struck out on those 88's on eastbay too. To make matters worse, I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks March 15th so I'll be missing the livestock drop too

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Jordan White Cement 88's would be hitting stores on March 23rd? EastBay and FL was a failure
frown.gif
I thought it was march 23rd but that may be a placeholder date. I'd say either that day or near the end of February..I believe most footlockers that received most of the retros this past year will be getting the 88's as well. I cant speak for Edmonton, but here in Toronto even my small local footlocker is getting 25-30 pairs. The manager said almost every FTL would be getting them just the amount of stock is what the issue might be... I wouldn't worry too much, the thirst prob isn't as bad in Edmonton as it is in T.O 

Last edited:
i think footlocker canada was allocated 240 pairs of the 88' cement 3's, it was either 240 or 280 i forgot the number.

Hey guys, I'm from Edmonton and I was talking to someone at the West Ed footlocker and they said they're "unsure" if they will even get the '88 retros in March. I'm gonna keep up with them every so often to see if info changes. Whatever info I can get from then I'll post up here.

They will be getting the Jokers and Crimsons if any of you are interested.

Hey guys, I'm from Edmonton and I was talking to someone at the West Ed footlocker and they said they're "unsure" if they will even get the '88 retros in March. I'm gonna keep up with them every so often to see if info changes. Whatever info I can get from then I'll post up here.

They will be getting the Jokers and Crimsons if any of you are interested.

West Ed FTL will be getting them on March 23rd. it's on the email that they sent out last. They're just not sure how many pairs they are allocated. Unless something changed, they will get them for sure. Just in limited quantity

Back
Top Bottom