Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

I didn't bother going. I figured it was going to be a ****show with the limited amount we were getting, and with having such a common size I didn't want to waste my time camping out for them.

haha wow. Thats crazy what went on at west ed. Did they get the all white foams? I dont even feel like bothering to line up for shoes anymore I try online and if I dont get through then so be it. 

In other news I received a care package from Germany.

Excuse the shtty blackberry camera. I absolutely love these tho glad i copped. So simple and clean. Im officially on vacation from kicks now 
pimp.gif

bajanprodigy - Nice pickup! I'm still on a hunt for a pair, at a decent price. I don't like paying reseller prices. West ED did get the White Out Foams. I heard a few people lined up for them. I didn't have to line up for my pair, a buddy was able to help me out.

Thanks man. The best price I saw was $300 for these . I wanted a size 11 but had to pull on my true size of 10.5 and they fit good. Actually more comfortable than other jordan 1s i own like breds, celtics, olympics. Size 11 would have been PERFECT tho but its all good. They are just so so clean i cant wait to rock these bad boys.

I went by west ed yesterday and saw the white foams on the rack still. I didnt ask what size but those are definitely some nice looking shoes. I just fear what will happen as it relates to yellowing.  Also saw the lebron 10 dolphins are also very very nice imo. 

^nice pickup man. Still didn't pull the trigger on the dolphins? Lol. I'll post a pic of mine when I get a chance.

Nice pick up!

I just got my 88's in the mail today, turned out to be fake...

FYI, picked them up from Sole Division through Big Cartel. Emailed them ASAP and asked for a refund, they didn't even argue, and sent me refund through Paypal in 2 minutes.

You guys have any luck on Big Cartel sellers? Or are they all fake? LOL. 

^^ damn thats messed up man sorry to hear that. At least you got the refund asap.I never ordered from any big cartel sellers. The only one i am familiar with is this guy i tlk to sometimes on twitter

http://midwestsole.bigcartel.com/

or this guy who is running a big.cartel format also. he seems to be quite reputable amongst the "major twitter sneakerhead" persons.

http://www.23penny.com/

Cool, thanks for the links, much appreciated.

Yea it's tough out here in Canada to get some of the bigger releases, so gotta gamble on the net lol

Yea man for sure. I been coppin online for a minute I usually use couple UK sites and most canadian websites. Also following www.kicksdeals.com on twitter or just checking their website often showed me links to tons of shoes.

Ive gone away from most big releases now because I cant bother with the stress. The royal 1s were like the last major shoe I wanted. The grape 5s are calling my name but i will ignore! lol

Here are the Dolphin Xs I bought a while ago. These are just sick in person and they're awesome to play in. Did anyone grab the bugs bunny 8s today?

Red Deer checking in.

Just found this thread! Anyone else from RD and can share some insight on where to buy?

Anyone know if the Kobe 8 Elites and purple fades are selling in Calgary? Or Canada.

Thanks

Also, welcome Funthera!

any good sneaker stores in calgary other than footlocker, champs, etc??? I'm down here for a week...I'm choked I thought livestock and goodfoot were still here but they closed years ago i guess....

thanks for the heads up. at that price i hope they sit and go on sale but i'll go check them out in person

Yea just like last year elites they're probably gunna sit on the shelf for a bit, the Lebron elites are probably 300 or a bit more, lot of paper to drop on a pair of shoes.

But I'm going to wait for the white and good CW of elite before I grip, superhero colors seem too tacky for me and the Lebron superhero is Knicks color, can't rock em if we meet them in the conference finals lol.

Try checking out Group Seven, I heard they get Jordan's here and there, but I never bother checking them out for sneakers.

Hey guys,

Going to be in Vancouver for the marathon next weekend. What's best place to get grapes? I know about livestock but what footlockers will get them?

Anyone know if the Kobe 8 Elites and purple fades are selling in Calgary? Or Canada.

Thanks

Also, welcome Funthera!

Thanks!

Yea just like last year elites they're probably gunna sit on the shelf for a bit, the Lebron elites are probably 300 or a bit more, lot of paper to drop on a pair of shoes.

But I'm going to wait for the white and good CW of elite before I grip, superhero colors seem too tacky for me and the Lebron superhero is Knicks color, can't rock em if we meet them in the conference finals lol.

Try checking out Group Seven, I heard they get Jordan's here and there, but I never bother checking them out for sneakers.

Sportchek is also selling the elite series. I think Lebron X's are going for $319.99, kobes at $239.99...I wish they had better CW than those super flashy colors...I'm also not sure if I want to shell out the extra dough for the Nike+ system either :tongue:

Hey guys,

Going to be in Vancouver for the marathon next weekend. What's best place to get grapes? I know about livestock but what footlockers will get them?

There will be specific places that will get drops. Livestock being one, Dipt maybe getting some, some specific Footlockers will be getting some too (I think the major stores such as the downtown flagship, and maybe the Metrotown location but you may want to call and ask), and also Nike store Metrotown might get some as well. Keep in mind, if these are really hyped up, you may need to lineup, and from the past, places like Nike in Metro will hand out bracelets and stuff. Good luck!

Thanks!
Sportchek is also selling the elite series. I think Lebron X's are going for $319.99, kobes at $239.99...I wish they had better CW than those super flashy colors...I'm also not sure if I want to shell out the extra dough for the Nike+ system either
tongue.gif

There will be specific places that will get drops. Livestock being one, Dipt maybe getting some, some specific Footlockers will be getting some too (I think the major stores such as the downtown flagship, and maybe the Metrotown location but you may want to call and ask), and also Nike store Metrotown might get some as well. Keep in mind, if these are really hyped up, you may need to lineup, and from the past, places like Nike in Metro will hand out bracelets and stuff. Good luck!
Ya thanks I went to chinook mall over the weekend to try them on.  Footlocker, Champs and Sportchek all had the Kobe Elite.  For me too, they're too flashy to wear casually but I love the 8's for playing ball.  I'll probably grab them after I get my sport chek team assist coupons with the 20% off.  You can sign up for team assist coupons here if you haven't already https://team.sportchek.ca/

The green kobe elites aren't nike+, i'm not sure about the other elites.

Thanks for the update on Vancouver.

Don't think that Canada got any of the + Elite's. I know that our local Footlocker got the Superhero pack but they don't come with the + sensors.

Thanks for the update on Vancouver.

Don't think that Canada got any of the + Elite's. I know that our local Footlocker got the Superhero pack but they don't come with the + sensors.

No Problem.

Yea, I am not sure about the elites either. I think they release earlier in the states, but will come to Canada shortly after? There is no reason for Nike to have the + sensors in the states only...

Last edited:
Yeah I was able to get a pair of grapes size 10 from kingsways footlocker. Needed a 9.5 but it'll have to work.

I honestly wasn't expecting to pick them up. Totally forgot they were releasing on the 4th hah. Got there at like 9am, so an hour after the release and they still had a size 10 and an 8, so I grabbed the 10. Manager working said there was about 5 people in line for 8am.

Definitely need a 9 or 9.5. 10s a bit big so I gotta look for a trade or sell these an buy my size. Such a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom