whack rappers/ played out ones?

I'll be the first to admit the Black Eyed Peas newer material is awful, but what's up with the hate? Go back and listen to their pre-Fergie stuff and get back to me. The A.T.B.A.N. Klann and BEP's first 2 albums were dope. Will.i.am was also a battle rapper back in the day and was known for beating Twista, if I'm not mistaken. If that isn't some kind of representation of hip-hop (whatever this means), I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by APH

I'll be the first to admit the Black Eyed Peas newer material is awful, but what's up with the hate? Go back and listen to their pre-Fergie stuff and get back to me. The A.T.B.A.N. Klann and BEP's first 2 albums were dope. Will.i.am was also a battle rapper back in the day and was known for beating Twista, if I'm not mistaken. If that isn't some kind of representation of hip-hop (whatever this means), I don't know what is.
this along with youngdeadmike's statements are true, but thats the thing there are some true rappers, but because of all these whack rappers having the attention and spotlight, the true ones never get any of the attention....the radio around me would rather play stuff like this  than someone like Bishop Lamont or J Stalin who actually have stuff to say....APH, the song I just posted the link of proves your point about a beat. Check out this one and it says the situation,  The thing is, people want to hear the beatish *!% rather than the true rap, or maybe it seems that way. What do you think?   

Originally Posted by APH

this along with youngdeadmike's statements are true, but thats the thing there are some true rappers, but because of all these whack rappers having the attention and spotlight, the true ones never get any of the attention....the radio around me would rather play stuff like this  than someone like Bishop Lamont or J Stalin who actually have stuff to say....APH, the song I just posted the link of proves your point about a beat. Check out this one and it says the situation,  The thing is, people want to hear the beatish *!% rather than the true rap, or maybe it seems that way. What do you think?   

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
you like jeezy though...

dont csb me, I'm serious. why are whack rappers getting play when there are real rappers still out there? Oh and for those who think Lil B isnt real, check this out
Bass for My Face- prod 9th Wonder

I dont have headphones and am in a library, so I dont know if that is the right track, if not then I'll find the real one later and post it up.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SONG AS WELL?
http://hulkshare.com/xxnch74z50no

If you can believe it, there are stations on the radio that do play real hip-hop....I listened to one last night in the Bay Area and it is mainstream.

OHHH and if you dont think real hip-hop can slap anymore check this one:

All my Bay heads, ya I know its old, but you cant deny it doesnt slap......

dont csb me, I'm serious. why are whack rappers getting play when there are real rappers still out there? Oh and for those who think Lil B isnt real, check this out
Bass for My Face- prod 9th Wonder

I dont have headphones and am in a library, so I dont know if that is the right track, if not then I'll find the real one later and post it up.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SONG AS WELL?
http://hulkshare.com/xxnch74z50no

If you can believe it, there are stations on the radio that do play real hip-hop....I listened to one last night in the Bay Area and it is mainstream.

OHHH and if you dont think real hip-hop can slap anymore check this one:

All my Bay heads, ya I know its old, but you cant deny it doesnt slap......

Back
Top Bottom