What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

Cutting girls off and breakups could be it's own thread. It's always rough and you usually feel bad.

Few years back a coworker was throwing it at me. I wasn't feeling her like that but ended up smashing just because. I thought it would be a one time thing but i hit her up again. Then i realized she was mad cool and i actually started liking her personality. I knew i wasn't really attracted to her though. Our personality and humor matched perfectly and she looked out for me a lot. I just didn't want to be exclusive with her and it was evident in how i treated her, i didn't treat her bad but it was just obvious that i wasn't that into her. After about a year she basically gave me an ultimatum. I told myself that i wasn't going to be shallow and give it a shot.

She threw me the oop on getting the same job she had in another city (the type of job it was didn't require us to see each other every day). I moved in on New year's Eve and that night she got salty about something. The next day she basically asked if i wanted to stay together and i considered everything (being in a new city, knowing that i wanted to hang with other girls mainly) i just told her no. I wanted to leave it at that but she kept pushing and digging asking why, she wouldn't let me dodge it. Straight up told her "you're just not my type". There weren't many words after that and we really haven't talked since that day.

I can't imagine how hard it is to break off a wedding or worse introduce the idea of divorce. Then again, some people are heartless.

I have insomnia so...
giphy.gif

I met this 250-300lb chick on the OG partyline back in the day. She Bs’d how big she was till I met her and her friends in person.:sick:
She was cool though. So I kicked it with her a few times. 3rd time we get drunk and she comes back to my spot. She ends up giving me dome till I’m done.:D

After she stripped naked 0]
I got shook off all the rolls of fat.
So I told her “I don’t wanna **** you.
We should just be friends.”:nerd:

She didn’t take it well. So I softened the blow by saying “I’m a dog and I don’t wanna dog you out and I know if we do this I might not call you. I like you as a friend and would wanna keep that.”:nerd:

So she starts crying and saying “You could have told me that before I blew you!!”0]

So then she starts talking **** about how she is gonna have her homies jump me. So I bluff and say “If your friends wanna die go for it”:nerd:

So somehow we make cool and continue to be friends.

So one day a month or so later I’m at her house and she starts giving me that look.:evil:

I’m like :blush::smh:

So she is like “If you had this ***** you would love it” :stoneface:

I proceeded to tell her “you know we homies. If we did this I would walk out the door and never hollar.”

She keeps pushing how the box would change my mind.:rolleyes

So....

I beat and the cherry on top SHE RODE ME using her legs to stand!!! (I mean I have had fit women that crap out doing that position).:wow:
Anyways the walls were wack. I busted. Put on my pants and headed for the door.8)

She asked me “Where are you going?”:frown:

I said “I told you” and left.>D

She proceeded to blow up my voicemail for 2 weeks and threw out a tape I left in her car leaving a voicemail so I could hear her throwing the tape out the window.

I look back I was trash.:smh:

There are more like this but this one sticks. I was a heavy drinker back in my 20’s made a lot of bad decisions.:nthat:
eh, i can't dignify calling u "trash" for this, u told her dumba$s.
tenor.gif

Is it true what they say about fat girls & dome?
i let it happen 1 time. twas good as long as i didn't look at her, then i'd start losing kinda losing my boner. i haven't seen a fat woman i find physically attractive.
tenor.gif

That is weird. I can see it happening if the room is dark, the volume is loud and the game is intense.

Something similar happened with me and my childhood friend. We were about 11 or 12 at his grandma's house. We were joking back and forth then i got tired of it but he kept going. I told him to chill and he didn't let up. He's actually funny so the stuff was really getting on my nerves and he was going hard-body. I told him to stop before i say something he really doesn't like. He persisted so i said "that's why your mom is in jail" :smh: his tone immediately changed and was like "you didn't even have to say that". I kinda felt bad. I think it would've been better for me to just hit him in the mouth instead.

this always happens... like when they make a joke and then you take it next level and they mad you said that... like mofro you started it... in highschool I got a pretty diverse class like we got everyone white, black, Hispanic, Mexican and Asian... so I'm in cooking class and this black kid in my class keeps calling me a chlnk and Jackie chan... I was like bro I'm Filipino not the same thing plus you don't want to take it there... he keeps doing it every class calling me that so I got tired of it... I then said a real racist black joke and next thing you know he wanted to fight me... I was like bro you started... it was all jokes after but he was heated lol

Big girl head is by far #1 in my experience. Nothing ever came close. Then as far as bagging, whales I’ve had both ends of the spectrum. I’ve had the wettest most succulent P known to man, couldn’t last more than 2 minutes. Then I’ve had a fatty so turrible, I had to tap out and fake busting just because it was so bad.

No debate though, the dome has always been top notch.

"then said a real racist black joke and next thing you know he wanted to fight me... I was like bro you started... it was all jokes after but he was heated lol[/QUOTE]

What was the joke?

That is weird. I can see it happening if the room is dark, the volume is loud and the game is intense.

It was late at night.... he was playing some World of Warcraft .. i was chilling on his bed while he was playing, headphones on... His girl was under a blanket (since it was winter ) and offered to share it with me. We were sitting there innocently..then outta nowhere bam!...her hand went down my pants ..Dude had no idea lol ..College was real fun back in the days

It was late at night.... he was playing some World of Warcraft .. i was chilling on his bed while he was playing, headphones on... His girl was under a blanket (since it was winter ) and offered to share it with me. We were sitting there innocently..then outta nowhere bam!...her hand went down my pants ..Dude had no idea lol ..College was real fun back in the days
Did he just ignore the jizz on his bed when he went to sleep or was the mess in your pants?

Stole some guess carpenter Jeans from my boy crib. He just got them too. Took them as a joke but dude was fuming he couldn't find them. Whole crew of us was in the crib I was the only dude he didnt step to off the strength I had some bread and I dont get down like that smh ........washed them with a little bleach to lighten, took to cleaners, stole the little paper tag on the back pocket from A&S mall (went to school downtown) made it seem like I got it from 1 of my booster classmates (GCA, Lo Lifes, Decepts).....sold it back to him for 40 smh

I'm trash

naw, she palmed that jizz in her hand and excused herself to the washroom... he didnt notice...honeslty it was the most ninja situation ever..
Not sure if i'd like the kind of girl who nonchalanthly gives a hj then carries the nutter butter in her hand.

Not sure if i'd like the kind of girl who nonchalanthly gives a hj then carries the nutter butter in her hand.
Yeah that was one of a few trysts we had before I dropped out and left. she the type of girl that if she was giving me dome, there would be no cleanup or evidence left .. you get my point? But she did have huge breasts and and fat *** for an Asian girl! Fun times!

Yeah that was one of a few trysts we had before I dropped out and left. she the type of girl that if she was giving me dome, there would be no cleanup or evidence left .. you get my point? But she did have huge breasts and and fat *** for an Asian girl! Fun times!

1-10?

I was in 6th or 7th grade. At the time I was big on shoes ie Jordans and Dunks and people knew. For some reason it was funny to step on peoples shoes when they were brand new not just to me. I hated that ****. One time this girl stepped on my brand new 12's. Little did she know she also had gum under her shoes so not only did she get my shoes dirty she smeared gum all over em. I was pissed, but I played it off. So when we were standing around during lunch, I pretended to tie my shoes next to her, but really I put gum in her hair. She had long hair too, like to her waist so I made sure to put it around the middle.

My mom got a call from her mom, and I had to explain why I put gum in a girls hair just because of shoes.:lol::frown:

You did nothing wrong.

Something similar happened with me and my childhood friend. We were about 11 or 12 at his grandma's house. We were joking back and forth then i got tired of it but he kept going. I told him to chill and he didn't let up. He's actually funny so the stuff was really getting on my nerves and he was going hard-body. I told him to stop before i say something he really doesn't like. He persisted so i said "that's why your mom is in jail" :smh: his tone immediately changed and was like "you didn't even have to say that". I kinda felt bad. I think it would've been better for me to just hit him in the mouth instead.

You didn’t have to say that.... but he needed humbling.

Did you and her have any prior history/moments?

Anything AFTER that?

Back
Top Bottom