What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

Actually thinking that after the greatest President that ever lived, Barack Obama, that white america would see the difference between he and a Donald Trump, not wanting the latter to be the one to follow. I will forever keep my sights high, and then never have such expectations ever again. They are going to do, what they are going to do.

So ur a snitch huh
tenor.gif

One time I picked up this little boy by his arms/wrist and started to spin around in a circle..he started crying so I put him down and he walked away so I just went upstairs to my room or whatever.. The next day he came in with a cast on his arm and I was like :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd: I was like 10 so I never said anything to my mom but I felt soooo bad
i did the same thing with my cousin's kid at a big family party. i was spinning him and i heard a "click" and he started screaming. i carried him over to where everyone was watching tv and even after his dad took him, he cried for a long time more. nobody saw how it happened and i played dumb like he just started crying on his own. i found out later that he had to go to the emergency room and had a cast put on. he was probably around 3 years old and now he's in 4th grade. til this day, i don't even high five him when i see him, just give him the wassup nod :lol:

anyway, that's one of the worst things ever since being sober. when i was smoking ice, i did a ton of horrible stuff to people. worst was the things i did to people close to me. nowdays, i'm a pretty good guy.

anyway, that's one of the worst things ever since being sober. when i was smoking ice, i did a ton of horrible stuff to people. worst was the things i did to people close to me. nowdays, i'm a pretty good guy.

Curious: you ever lived in Georgia?

When I was like 9 10 or 11 I got in an argument with my friend up the street and he called me a ************. I hit him back with “at least I have a mom” .. his passed or got divorced I don’t remember. Instantly felt bad about it

Sorry Shane :frown::frown:

This thread got me trying to think of every scum bag thing I’ve done. I’m bad at it though, I’ll say or do some ******* **** then immediately feel bad :lol:

Back in like 2006 ish? when I was in college, one summer I tutored some summer camp kids. This one kid was like 11 years old, but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. So we going over basic math things like 2x2, and stuff like that but he kept getting the answers wrong, so I smacked him on his back on some "yo, bro wtf is wrong with you"

I didnt hit him to hurt him (it wasnt malicious, but out of frustration) he was taken back by it and I apologized to him right away. To this day I still feel bad about it.

Cheating in my first real relationship because my girl went to another school and wouldn't know

Didnt even feel bad about it

Back in like 2006 ish? when I was in college, one summer I tutored some summer camp kids. This one kid was like 11 years old, but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. So we going over basic math things like 2x2, and stuff like that but he kept getting the answers wrong, so I smacked him on his back on some "yo, bro wtf is wrong with you"

I didnt hit him to hurt him (it wasnt malicious, but out of frustration) he was taken back by it and I apologized to him right away. To this day I still feel bad about it.

When I was in middle school, me and my two friends (we'll call them C and J) went door to door in our neighborhood pretending to try and raise money for Diabetes awareness. We grew up in the rich white suburbs of Philly. My homie J was an actual diabetic and he went to this diabetes camp. We brought him along, told people we were raising money for him to go to camp again. We even made him wear his shirt from camp. We took all these white stay at home moms money, went straight to the mall and went shopping. I think I bought like a Melo Jordan shirt or something.

Fast forward like 13 years later, J passed away this year due to complications from diabetes and cancer. RIP man

i did the same thing with my cousin's kid at a big family party. i was spinning him and i heard a "click" and he started screaming. i carried him over to where everyone was watching tv and even after his dad took him, he cried for a long time more. nobody saw how it happened and i played dumb like he just started crying on his own. i found out later that he had to go to the emergency room and had a cast put on. he was probably around 3 years old and now he's in 4th grade. til this day, i don't even high five him when i see him, just give him the wassup nod :lol:

My mom has a daycare downstairs at my house and throughout my life I’d help my mom out

One time I picked up this little boy by his arms/wrist and started to spin around in a circle..he started crying so I put him down and he walked away so I just went upstairs to my room or whatever.. The next day he came in with a cast on his arm and I was like :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd: I was like 10 so I never said anything to my mom but I felt soooo bad

I actually haven’t thought about that in forever :lol: :lol: he is probably like 18 years old by now which is crazy

Lol y'all out here giving these kids nursemaid elbows

Sh*t I do have one that's genuinely trash that bothers me whenever I think about it. In middle school this cripple kid (muscular dystrophy i think) was being a **** to me, so I looked him dead in the eye and told him to "stand up." I immediately felt terrible after I said it, and to make it even worse was that out of the times that class choose to not be loud it was when I that crap. :lol:. All I saw was cringing & sounds of disappointment. No one yelled or berated me just a room full SMH vibes.

So what did I do about the reaction I garnered??? I doubled the hell down on what I said b/c I am wild rebellious and despite being fully aware of this my subconscious ain't stronger than my personality. Ya boy said "**** it" and I followed that oh so terrible "stand up" with a "oh yeah, u can't."
source.gif
You a mad man :rofl: :rofl:

This is pure GOLD.

Feel like a joke that could be pulled off well on Curb or some standup special.

As a kid, I locked an autistic kid in the bathroom and turned the lights off. Kid ended up peeing himself, it was a bathroom that faced the outside so the whole grade saw it, I got dapped up by everyone so I didn't feel remorse for years.

When I was between 17-22, I had this thing about breaking up couples if I wanted the girl. One couple was engaged, he was in the military spoiling her and ****, told her we should move in together, she showed up one day when I had another girl over (she was about 2 hours away, I didn't know she was coming).She also didn't know I had another one besides that one that I would see every few months. She broke it off with her fiance a week or so before the encounter, she was couch surfing with family for a bit.

Damn some of these stories are wild. I dig it though last thread was flames

Guess I’ll contribute had this little cute chick freshman year Of hs was really into me and I was into her. We got together but wasn’t smashing yet cause we couldn’t find the time.

Her bff had a fat *** and I heard was a *****
So I said **** it went for it.
As expected backfired on me I got no bunz and got dumped. Tried to reach out to apologize and she wasn’t having it. Mind you this was like 8 years ago . I’m like damn :lol:
I still wanted to clap them cheeks tho

I've seen this before but i never noticed Mike tried to hit him one time before actually connecting :lol:
As a kid, I locked an autistic kid in the bathroom and turned the lights off. Kid ended up peeing himself, it was a bathroom that faced the outside so the whole grade saw it, I got dapped up by everyone so I didn't feel remorse for years.
You got dapped up by sociopaths and psychopaths.

It was school picture day , I was like in the 4th grade and my brother was in 1st

mom gave me $20 to give to my brothers teacher for the pics ( I was too cool for picture day :lol: )

mom dressed my brother in a nice little suit :frown::blush:

that morning my homie pulled these out his backpack

s-l300.jpg

I was like :wow:

homie was like , you want them ? give me $20

me : :emoji_thinking: ight bet

My mom never got those pictures :smh:

my poor brother waiting for me to show up to his class with the $20 :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom