What a night I just had Vol: You ever knock out a Burglar?

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

which 711?

and some dude tried climbing into my crib via the roof around 5:00 AM like 2 weeks ago. needless to say, me and the homies mollywhopped him into something else. thankfully the situation played out as it did it could have been alot worse.

eek.gif
my homies was tellin bout something just like this around to weeks ago

which 711?

and some dude tried climbing into my crib via the roof around 5:00 AM like 2 weeks ago. needless to say, me and the homies mollywhopped him into something else. thankfully the situation played out as it did it could have been alot worse.

eek.gif

Was waiting for the story to transition into the final part of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Intro.

Son I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

Was waiting for the story to transition into the final part of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Intro.

Son I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

which 711?

eek.gif
guess it happens more often than i thought
eek.gif
laugh.gif

which 711?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

meh, my night of getting some bomb %## {()} from this exotic Italian chick with a tongue as long as my Johnson>>your fairytale story

meh, my night of getting some bomb %## {()} from this exotic Italian chick with a tongue as long as my Johnson>>your fairytale story

which 711?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
na this $#!@ creepy u from BK?

which 711?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
na this $#!@ creepy u from BK?

Son.....your title says "what a NIGHT I just had..."

In your description of the story...........it says u got off your stinky behind at 2:32.

4 hours to get a slurpee and knock some dudes out? Scuffles rarely last no more than 45 sec-1 min bro....

Yall sit down and have tea afterward?

ducktales.

Son.....your title says "what a NIGHT I just had..."

In your description of the story...........it says u got off your stinky behind at 2:32.

4 hours to get a slurpee and knock some dudes out? Scuffles rarely last no more than 45 sec-1 min bro....

Yall sit down and have tea afterward?

ducktales.

Back
Top Bottom