What a night I just had Vol: You ever knock out a Burglar?

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

guess it happens more often than i thought
eek.gif
laugh.gif
na this $#!@ creepy u from BK?
yeah man
laugh.gif
we prob talkin bout the same story

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Was waiting for the story to transition into the final part of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Intro.

Son I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

thats how bad the story was. You knew they were gonna rob it, and talked to them about it??? Then knocked them out huh ??? DUCKTALES.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Was waiting for the story to transition into the final part of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Intro.

Son I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

thats how bad the story was. You knew they were gonna rob it, and talked to them about it??? Then knocked them out huh ??? DUCKTALES.

yeah man
laugh.gif

hahaha im tellin you man that whole scenario was on some movie tip. if the crib you heard bout was down in sunset park thats probably it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah man
laugh.gif

hahaha im tellin you man that whole scenario was on some movie tip. if the crib you heard bout was down in sunset park thats probably it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Generator

At about 2:32 PM I was really in the food for a Slurpee at 7-11. So I get up from my couch, turn of the TV, throw on my pair AF1s and I'm on my way, the next 4 hours of my life I could have never imagined happening to me. It was beautiful in NYC today so I decided to walk, wrong choice as I forget to wipe my butt before I left which left my with the nastiest swamp butt. I usually carry a blade or a cap gun (illegally of course) just in case I ever need to use them. 
who forgets to wipe?
#noshame

At about 2:32 PM I was really in the food for a Slurpee at 7-11. So I get up from my couch, turn of the TV, throw on my pair AF1s and I'm on my way, the next 4 hours of my life I could have never imagined happening to me. It was beautiful in NYC today so I decided to walk, wrong choice as I forget to wipe my butt before I left which left my with the nastiest swamp butt. I usually carry a blade or a cap gun (illegally of course) just in case I ever need to use them. 
who forgets to wipe?
#noshame

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup my $#$@# shorts crib
roll.gif
i stay around 56 and 4th, where yall be at? #$%^ was crazy man.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup my $#$@# shorts crib
roll.gif
i stay around 56 and 4th, where yall be at? #$%^ was crazy man.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, my night of getting some bomb %## {()} from this exotic Italian chick with a tongue as long as my Johnson>>your fairytale story

See we told you that with a little confidence you can get the baddest broads 
smile.gif
Spoiler [+]
Pics or ducktales 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, my night of getting some bomb %## {()} from this exotic Italian chick with a tongue as long as my Johnson>>your fairytale story

See we told you that with a little confidence you can get the baddest broads 
smile.gif
Spoiler [+]
Pics or ducktales 
grin.gif

wrong choice as I forget to wipe my butt before I left which left my with the nastiest swamp butt.

You're hygiene must be terrible.
Who in the world doesn't wipe?
Funky booty %$% boy.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom