What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

??

Bout two weeks ago i was at a cookout. Good times :smokin

There were kids over there and my friends and i were shootin around with em in the driveway. We stopped playin and sat down to eat and one of the lil kids comes up and says "heeey, lets play some more"

im like "naaaw man, later im eatin right now" Lil dude gets upset, keeps askin, i keeps sayin no, so this lil dude slaps me in the back of my head and runs off. :stoneface:

Bout 10 min later were all still sittin down chillin, same lil dude comes up starts pullin on my shirt :stoneface:
His mom is like "leave him alone"
Lil dude is like watever......slaps me in the back of the head again and runs off :stoneface:

so later were chillin inside playin the game.....lil dude comes up and slaps me again >:
at this point lil dude thinks its a game, just slap me in the back of the head and run off type game.

so i says, " hey dj, lets shoot" hes all like :D

So we go outside and we start shootin, people are on the porch but they not payin attention.
So i got the ball and i pretend to look behind him like somethin is there :nerd:

he looks, and wen he looks back i chest pass the rock hard as hell into his face.
Lil dude falls back on his butt, i see a little trickle of blood come down his nose. Hes crying, mom comes, all that.

You?

I'll never dime my ace out. What I've done only a few know.

But something I will confess to was slapping the piss out of an ex that punched me a few times not heeding my warnings. Another one got choked due to disrespect and taking me for a joke.

I don't ususally lay the hands, but when I do, I make it count.

I jumped kicked a loud mouth in the back at a party years ago because he wouldn't shut the **** up and leave like he was asked to by the homie. He sure stepped after that with apologies. Dirty because he didn't see it coming.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Me and my ex got into it and I hung her off the balcony of my 8th floor apartment. Grabbed her by the collar, pushed her out the room and had the upper half of her body over the balcony, yelling at her .

Smashed Later that day though :pimp:

Last edited:
Stayed at my aunt and uncle's house for a week. Early on, the middle of my three younger cousins who was around 8 at the time was getting on my brother and I's nerves badly. 

He would rat on my brother and I and his brothers and always tried to get us in trouble. If we beat him in something it was cheating, if we allied with someone other than him in a game it was because we were teaming up on him. He was so spoiled and got everything his way all he had to do was shed a tear and people would come running. He's the very definition of pretty boy, he even had beauty contest trophies in his room. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anyways, all of us are chilling in the backyard by the pool eating dinner while the parents are inside. It was a known fact that he couldn't swim so he wouldn't even go near the pool without some floaties. Somehow I got the idea that it was the perfect time to throw him in the pool and so I picked him up and threw him. Problem is, I didn't throw him hard enough so he scraped his leg as he fell in. We quickly got him out and I tried my best to talk him out of ratting on me, didn't work though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I thought u wuz about 2 say he drowned

dats terrible
I swear I was going to get him out quickly anyways, just wanted to scare him for a split sec 
laugh.gif

He wasn't really bleeding though 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Stayed at my aunt and uncle's house for a week. Early on, the middle of my three younger cousins who was around 8 at the time was getting on my brother and I's nerves badly. 

He would rat on my brother and I and his brothers and always tried to get us in trouble. If we beat him in something it was cheating, if we allied with someone other than him in a game it was because we were teaming up on him. He was so spoiled and got everything his way all he had to do was shed a tear and people would come running. He's the very definition of pretty boy, he even had beauty contest trophies in his room. :lol: :smh:  

Anyways, all of us are chilling in the backyard by the pool eating dinner while the parents are inside. It was a known fact that he couldn't swim so he wouldn't even go near the pool without some floaties. Somehow I got the idea that it was the perfect time to throw him in the pool and so I picked him up and threw him. Problem is, I didn't throw him hard enough so he scraped his leg as he fell in. We quickly got him out and I tried my best to talk him out of ratting on me, didn't work though. :lol:  

So jealousy made you almost murder your cousin?
Ok, cool

thinking about all the grimey **** I did got me almost in tears..karma caught up to me tho.

So jealousy made you almost murder your cousin?
Ok, cool
I hope you're joking because that's a HUGE reach. It was the shallower end and we were all prepared to get him out as soon as he went in. Obviously the scraped leg thing was an accident.

I never shared because I was proud of it, it's the "Most Morally Questionable Things You Have Ever Done" thread for a reason.

Stole ma dukes car to follow through on a booty call, went and had a few drinks and got them yambs, drove home buzzed up and hit a curb n blew out both driver side tires. Parked that joint in the driveway, crawled into bed and never said a word. Ma duke was convinced the neighbors slashed her tires and carried on a vendetta with them for two years til they moved away.

I hope you're joking because that's a HUGE reach. It was the shallower end and we were all prepared to get him out as soon as he went in. Obviously the scraped leg thing was an accident.

I never shared because I was proud of it, it's the "Most Morally Questionable Things You Have Ever Done" thread for a reason.

Not even trynna come at you or nothing, but it's still wrong.

Regardless whether it was the shallow end or not. He was a young kid, and y'all KNEW he couldn't swim. He could've easily hit his head on the floor of the pool (as it was the shallow end), got knocked unconscious and drowned as he was passed out. Did any of y'all know CPR?

A lot of things could've went wrong.

Y'all should've just beat his *** or something, not throw him in a pool, knowing he can't swim

Another one.

Was staying at my uncle's house when I first moved to Cali and his grandson came through with the PS2 or whichever was out at the time.

Lil dude had jokes about me because I was riding a spare for a day and I'm sure he overheard his mom, my cousin, talking smack because he was saying **** a young dude most likely wouldn't even think of. On top of that, he had my little girl cousins laughing.

I let him shine on me, sucking my teeth.

Then lil man thought he could school me on Street Fighter and I broke him apart, all the time talking enough **** to get under his skin. So then lil dude brought NBA Street out not knowing that back in VA all me and my dudes used to do was burn trees and play Street. :lol:

So I ****** him up on Steet and started going OD with the **** talking, calling him soft and asking him what kind of nickname is "Scooter"? My man got that tear in his eye and shut the game down. By this time my girl cousins had switched sides and were rolling while I roasted him.

Then little man got bold and hit me with a pillow. I said oh ou wanna pillow fight like a little girl and grabbed a pillow tight and rocked him across the room. Little dude busted his lip and started crying and ran downstairs to his grandma, my aunt.

I had to move out soon after.

Last edited:
Not even trynna come at you or nothing, but it's still wrong.

Regardless whether it was the shallow end or not. He was a young kid, and y'all KNEW he couldn't swim. He could've easily hit his head on the floor of the pool (as it was the shallow end), got knocked unconscious and drowned as he was passed out. Did any of y'all know CPR?

A lot of things could've went wrong.

Y'all should've just beat his *** or something, not throw him in a pool, knowing he can't swim
The Thread Title"WHAT ARE SOME OF THE MOST MORALLY QUESTIONABLE THINGS YOU HAVE EVER DONE? "

How you gone come in here with judgemental moral high ground bruh 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom