What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

My girl bday 2 years ago smh. We got dressed up and hit the town wit friends and family. At the club we went to a chick I used to smash was there. She tapped me spoke and kept it moving, didn't even cross paths the rest of the night. Me and my home was drunk as hell and went to take pics at the picture spot and it was a line. We come back and girl like where were u I'm like taking pics, show her the pics and she like o cool and we back chilling. One of her "friends" made up some story about me going in the bathroom with ole girl etc. This ain't the first time the **** done lied on me. So we drunk as hell and I'm like cmon my balls ain't that big to do that while u here, I ain't even seen her since she spoke. On the way home its raining I'm drunk and she tripping hitting me and jus snapping. I had just bought a new whip and its bad enough I'm already driving drunk in the rain and she wanna fight on the freeway. So I pulled over after being punched in the face and I passed my boiling point. Walked around opened the passenger door and I jus remember throwing like 8-10 jabs not giving a damb. I get back in the car and drive home and she crying n throwing up the whole ride home. I look and her blk/wht dress is now blk/wht and red. I ain't proud but she pushed me to that level. We happily ever after today and she know not to ever throw haymakers whole I'm driving.

:smh:

:wow:

:rofl:

I'm talking 13 years ago. I'm nothing like I used to be. I grew up. But I can still laugh about it.

My girl bday 2 years ago smh. We got dressed up and hit the town wit friends and family. At the club we went to a chick I used to smash was there. She tapped me spoke and kept it moving, didn't even cross paths the rest of the night. Me and my home was drunk as hell and went to take pics at the picture spot and it was a line. We come back and girl like where were u I'm like taking pics, show her the pics and she like o cool and we back chilling. One of her "friends" made up some story about me going in the bathroom with ole girl etc. This ain't the first time the **** done lied on me. So we drunk as hell and I'm like cmon my balls ain't that big to do that while u here, I ain't even seen her since she spoke. On the way home its raining I'm drunk and she tripping hitting me and jus snapping. I had just bought a new whip and its bad enough I'm already driving drunk in the rain and she wanna fight on the freeway. So I pulled over after being punched in the face and I passed my boiling point. Walked around opened the passenger door and I jus remember throwing like 8-10 jabs not giving a damb. I get back in the car and drive home and she crying n throwing up the whole ride home. I look and her blk/wht dress is now blk/wht and red. I ain't proud but she pushed me to that level. We happily ever after today and she know not to ever throw haymakers whole I'm driving.
I'm a pretty big proponent of the idea that a man should be able to defend himself against an attack from anyone regardless of gender

...but holy crap, dude. 

Am I the only one who realized that Son really washed his girl ON HER BIRTHDAY ?
Shoudnt of been acting all gully and hitting a drunk dude in his face in his brand new whip. 
laugh.gif

Back when I was like ten; I was at a family reunion at the beach, my cousin is like ten years older than me, he drags me to the deep end and starts dunking me, like I couldn't breath. So later, he's chilling swimming about 20 yards out, I find his brand new pair of black and blue penny foams....I yell 'Yo Jamal!!'' and toss them things in the ocean...

He tried to chase, I spent the rest of the day next to my moms.

Last edited:
I was supposed to go to prom with this girl. On day of I just burnt some trees and said eff it didn't go. Didn't bother to even tell the girl. Phone was blowing up with calls from her, her mother and her brother.

Real ****? I'm not even mad. I bet she learned how to use her damn words to get her point across instead of throwing hands.

You still lost though since she threw up in the new whip :lol:

Old FWB was in Vegas at the same time I was in Vegas with my ex. Happen to be staying in the same hotel and tower so snuck over there for a quickie while the ex was sleeping. It was all about the rush :smh:

Real ****? I'm not even mad. I bet she learned how to use her damn words to get her point across instead of throwing hands.

You still lost though since she threw up in the new whip :lol:
Lol I was thinking the same thing homie didn't mention that but dude is doing good if you 2 are still together

when i was in my country visiting my family i took a cat and put it in the fridge to scare someone who opened it... nobody opened the fridge and i forgot about the cat and it ended up dying :smh:

I never hit a girl before. But I do remember when I was at this party some months ago, I saw this girl I thought was cute. So I was trying get through because people was dancing and ****. Then some girl bumps into me and she spilled her drink. She like "***** watch where the **** you going. Pick that **** up!" I looked at her and said "*****??" Then her boyfriend comes through talking bout some "what's up ***** you disrespecting my *****" I told him to lick my *** crack ****** and gone somewhere. Next thing you know man this ***** is windmilling the **** out of me. She got about 10 licks in before grabbed a big *** plastic spoon with macaroni all on it and slap her right across the face with it. Her boyfriend rushes at me swinging but I moved a little bit and he fell on the table where food was at. Then the cops came.....

Last edited:
12 million got the best story in here.
The others are pretty bad....hitting woman, hitting little kids, c'mon man

was chillin with a g when she was 15 broke up wit her at 19.

. i was 23 when she was 15.her moms and everyone was cool wit it .

long time ago. she was my sister in laws sister. would not do again if i could go back. 

Last edited:
Came back from hanging out with an ex (together at the time) and we messed around that night.

When I got in, my mom pop kissed me to say hi and I forgot I didn't wash my mouth after being with my ex. :smh:

That was the moment I knew I had to stop kissing my mom like that... I'm sorry mom :frown:

Back
Top Bottom