What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

Not even trynna come at you or nothing, but it's still wrong.

Regardless whether it was the shallow end or not. He was a young kid, and y'all KNEW he couldn't swim. He could've easily hit his head on the floor of the pool (as it was the shallow end), got knocked unconscious and drowned as he was passed out. Did any of y'all know CPR?

A lot of things could've went wrong.

Y'all should've just beat his *** or something, not throw him in a pool, knowing he can't swim
Yeah man I get it was wrong, I shouldn't have done it.

To clarify it wasn't shallow to the point where it was easy for that to happen on a small kid like him, but shallow enough to where he was somewhat close to where he could stand and I easily could when getting him out. I knew CPR by the way too.

If we beat his *** we could have possibly could have crushed his windpipe or severed an artery though.

:lol: @Brolic Scholar :lol: something is wrong with y'all dudes man. Fighting little kids make y'all feel alpha? (It does feel good to beat a kids *** tho)

Anyways, one time when my ex was licking my balls, I had the urge to fart so I grabbed her head, cocked my butt up and pushed her head down and farted right in her mouth. I let that **** rip mad loud too.

She started gagging and I'm just laying there like a boss
Then said "What it taste like, *** (garden tool) ?"

Last edited:
So then lil dude brought NBA Street out not knowing that back in VA all me and my dudes used to do was burn trees and play Street. :lol:

So I ****** him up on Steet and started going OD with the **** talking, calling him soft and asking him what kind of nickname is "Scooter"? My man got that tear in his eye and shut the game down. By this time my girl cousins had switched sides and were rolling while I roasted him.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I pictured the Chappelles Show " Street Hoops" skit the entire time :lol:

Edit at the advice of MethodMan. :frown:

Last edited:
Grimey is diff.

For ex....I used a girls fb to pretend I was into all the same things she was into...musics..interest...books..etc ...just to get da yambs.

One of her fav shows was 30 rock..they had an episode EXACTLY like the situation lol.

Holy s**t this thread is comedy between op story n the chappelle skit had me rollin
I wood deff say little man had it coming tho op lol

Last edited:
Senior year of high school I stole some brand new AF1's from one of the kids on the freshman basketball team.. Juntz was sitting out in the locker and I said to myself, they're mines... I grabbed em, dipped to the car and put em in the trunk.....
I rocked em the next day and homie said nothing about it.....

That ish was wrong, but I was young back then....

When me and my older brother were kids we always use fight
This was around when I was nine

Anyway one day we're were throwing hands in the kitchen cuz he kept pissing me off and I wanted to be left alone

While we were swinging he backed into the stove so I ran up tackled his head so the back of his head was about a half inch close to the stove eye held it there
And turned the stove on so I could burn his Afro off

Soon as he heard and felt the fire behind him he started crying so I let him go.......

Last edited:
My 4 year old brother was being annoying as hell one day, so I got the idea to pluck dude as hard as I could on the arm. The thing about my plucks is they sting really bad, guess all those years of fapping paid off. 8) But yeah I plucked him hard then he ran to my mom and I just lied and said I was JP w/ him.

I recently was tryna talk to a girl I liked and ended saying some "mean" ****, hopefully I ain't mess nothing up for myself. :lol: :smh:

I used to beat on my little brother a lot.  He used to be a little tough guy with the punching me, biting me, lying on me, snitching (sometimes even when there was nothing to snitch about).

As I grew up I realized more powerful than beating him up for acting that way was to ignore him and not show him any affection.  It hurt sometimes to watch him want me to interact with him but I know a lot of times its better to not play than to play and get into trouble over dumb ish.

Question: My female friend, granted she more rational than most, she say say if a girl start wildin out..you shouldn't hit her you should shake her or pick her up and sit her down. What say y'all?

Last edited:
My girl bday 2 years ago smh. We got dressed up and hit the town wit friends and family. At the club we went to a chick I used to smash was there. She tapped me spoke and kept it moving, didn't even cross paths the rest of the night. Me and my home was drunk as hell and went to take pics at the picture spot and it was a line. We come back and girl like where were u I'm like taking pics, show her the pics and she like o cool and we back chilling. One of her "friends" made up some story about me going in the bathroom with ole girl etc. This ain't the first time the **** done lied on me. So we drunk as hell and I'm like cmon my balls ain't that big to do that while u here, I ain't even seen her since she spoke. On the way home its raining I'm drunk and she tripping hitting me and jus snapping. I had just bought a new whip and its bad enough I'm already driving drunk in the rain and she wanna fight on the freeway. So I pulled over after being punched in the face and I passed my boiling point. Walked around opened the passenger door and I jus remember throwing like 8-10 jabs not giving a damb. I get back in the car and drive home and she crying n throwing up the whole ride home. I look and her blk/wht dress is now blk/wht and red. I ain't proud but she pushed me to that level. We happily ever after today and she know not to ever throw haymakers whole I'm driving.

Last edited:
My girl bday 2 years ago smh. We got dressed up and hit the town wit friends and family. At the club we went to a chick I used to smash was there. She tapped me spoke and kept it moving, didn't even cross paths the rest of the night. Me and my home was drunk as hell and went to take pics at the picture spot and it was a line. We come back and girl like where were u I'm like taking pics, show her the pics and she like o cool and we back chilling. One of her "friends" made up some story about me going in the bathroom with ole girl etc. This ain't the first time the **** done lied on me. So we drunk as hell and I'm like cmon my balls ain't that big to do that while u here, I ain't even seen her since she spoke. On the way home its raining I'm drunk and she tripping hitting me and jus snapping. I had just bought a new whip and its bad enough I'm already driving drunk in the rain and she wanna fight on the freeway. So I pulled over after being punched in the face and I passed my boiling point. Walked around opened the passenger door and I jus remember throwing like 8-10 jabs not giving a damb. I get back in the car and drive home and she crying n throwing up the whole ride home. I look and her blk/wht dress is now blk/wht and red. I ain't proud but she pushed me to that level. We happily ever after today and she know not to ever throw haymakers whole I'm driving.

View media item 106671

Last edited:
Well Damn bruh

tumblr_luzn5xlHwJ1qgkaf4.gif

it be like that sometimes

Back
Top Bottom