What Are The Best Performing LeBron Soldiers?

I have always read and agreed that the III's where the best of the Soldier line.  Very good cushioning and feels similar to the 20.5.5's.  Very durable.  The IV's were extremely disappointing.  They fit bad, and the cushioning was way to firm.

Soldier 3s are the best of the line but if you can get the the tanks of the soldier line: 20-5-5

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Soldier 3s are the best of the line but if you can get the the tanks of the soldier line: 20-5-5
I second this. The 20.5.5's were BEASTS for me. I owned like 3 to 4 pairs of these and absolutely loved them! 

i actually liked the soldier 1s a little better than the 3s and didnt waste my time with the 2s or 4s. i like the 1s better only because the cushion was a little better and the strap offered much better support. the straps on the soldier 3s were useless and they weren't quite as durable for me. i still have a pair of the dunkman soldier 1s in very good condition

So 20-5-5's are better than the 3s? My coach got me a pair of Soldier 5s and those !+*+# are too damn heavy.

I liked the IIIs but the fit was a little narrow.  My personal fave is the I.  Everything else either looked like crap or no one liked them.  I don't exactly have the cash to be throwing around on hooping shoes unless I know they're good.

Originally Posted by raptors29

So 20-5-5's are better than the 3s? My coach got me a pair of Soldier 5s and those @++$* are too damn heavy.

You serious? The Soldier 5s aren't heavy at all. Have you been playing in Kobes 4-6 and Hyperdunks previously? That is probably why you think they are heavy. If that is not the case, then maybe weak legs?

But in regards to your first question. The Soldier 3s, and Lebron 20-5-5s, followed by the Solder 1s are the best performing non-numbered Lebrons out.

IIIs....fits perfect, nice lock down ...Tried on the IVs...felt flat...didn't even bother picking them up even heavily discounted at Nike Outlet....

Back
Top Bottom