What are the Browns thinking?

Mangini as the leading candidate?

Forget that he is an awful coach...

you basically just fired him...

Is there any sense to this?

I think the answer has already been said. Browns have been a joke lately, I kinda miss the Steeler/Browns rivalry actually being competitive and meaningsomething. Now the Ravens/Steelers is the best rivalry in the divsion.

grin.gif
smh.gif

I'll admit it, last year I was a bit of a bandwagoner with the Browns and they were fun to watch, but I don't give a +*$@ about this franchise. As abusiness organization that came back in 1999, they've been an absolute joke. I'm not posting in Browns threads anymore (if they're even made) andcertainly not watching them, I'm strictly Indians and Cavs from now on, even though I predominately was anyways.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to shake Chester's hand and join forces with him.

SylvesterMcgrizzly? U went to cardinal Hayes?

is the Mount, Mt St. michael?

If so
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and on topic.
laugh.gif
mangenius

How does this guy get a 2nd opportunity this quick. He hasnt won or done anything
sick.gif

as a browns fan, I just shake my head, I think we are always going to be in rebuilding

its hard being a cleveland sports fan

i recently moved to az but was a season ticket holder for the browns my whole life.....its pathetic i dont care who are coach is just please give us one goodseason where are games in december matter.....what most people dont realize is that for ever cleveland sports have chocked and we are all just desperate for awinner.....i would take the lake erie monsters winning a ship anyday hahahaha

I think the Jets should have been a playoff team

I dont think you can blame Mangini for the play of Favre but I would still go with a hot assistant prospect for a head coach over someone just fired

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

How does this guy get a 2nd opportunity this quick. He hasnt won or done anything
sick.gif

For real. Fassel took NY to the SB at least. And he STILL can't catch another chance.
smh.gif

Anyone else love how all the Belichick's coaching protege's are now epic failures? Manginius... Crennel... Weiss... who's next?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'll admit it, last year I was a bit of a bandwagoner with the Browns and they were fun to watch, but I don't give a +*$@ about this franchise. As a business organization that came back in 1999, they've been an absolute joke. I'm not posting in Browns threads anymore (if they're even made) and certainly not watching them, I'm strictly Indians and Cavs from now on, even though I predominately was anyways.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to shake Chester's hand and join forces with him. never that!
i never was a browns fan honestly and never will be. its been cavs since birth and a few indians games a year but thats more just for somethingto do when its nice outside. wine and gold til i die!

Where is Brian Billick's name in this discussion? There is no reason we should have anyone but Shanahan, Cowher or Billick as a coach in 2009.

Brian Billick people, Brian Billick.

Yeah I dont get this choice because they are both from the Patroits system.They both want to play that smart but sometimes soft 3-4 defense. Mangini had moresucess in New York (I dont beleive he should've fired ) than Crennel but IMO the Jets had more talent than the Browns( the Jets were a playoff team in 2004and reason they were so bad in 2005 was because Pennington got hurt)

I dont feel Mangini is the answer. Maybe bring in Billick or Mularkey.

I think Mangini is taking too much heat for the Jets collapse...that's just my opinion though. I hope he gets another shot (and it looks like he will).We'll see if he can turn it around in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom