are they even real?
are they rare?
how much are they worth?

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

these are japan releases from a while ago...if you asking if they're legit or not this goes in the Jordan PC/LC Forum

you have over 4000 posts and you dont even know what they are? SMH!!! lol, they're navy Jordan 1's, and i think they released in 2001

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

you have over 4000 posts and you dont even know what they are? SMH!!! lol, they're navy Jordan 1's, and i think they released in 2001
i know they are the jordan 1's
im not that retarted.
im just asking when did they realease? were did they realease? are they rare? what is their value
i've never seen them until i recieved them today

Very, and worthed a pretty penny
check the Jordan Pricing Forum and maybe even post them in the Price Checking Forum as well

They're not rare, they released in the summer of '01... and by the looks of the condition, aren't worth too much.

And they're not the Japan edition, as acekilla408 stated above.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

these are japan releases from a while ago...if you asking if they're legit or not this goes in the Jordan PC/LC Forum

laugh.gif
these released stateside, bro. These are not rare, and they wouldn't go for mch even if DS with OG box and card. In that condition, I'd saythose are worth a good $75 TOPS if there is no box and it's an unpopular size.

Dead stock pair in popular size with OG box and card is going at retail to $160 rate.
Not so rare. They are NOT Japan Limited release.

well thank you guys.
they actually aren't in bad condition at all.
the camera just don't serve them justice
well i'll prolly be puttin them on ebay soon
cuz they are too big for me
thanks guys

The japan edition (which includes 2 other color: all black & all white) got 9 lace holes and not a mid version, is more authentic to the og "HI"AJI. All the ones released statesides (same 3 colorways) got only 8 lace holes and are considered "MID".

not only do you have 4000 posts and youre asking question about the shoes, you didn't even put part of this post in the right forum...

Your asking how rare they are when the number of pairs out in the world, are printed on the inside of the tongue??..

Clowning him for his post count is ******ed.

Do you guys think EVERYone on NikeTalk is a shoehead? We have people that found our Sports forum or General forum or Music forum through a friend, they made aname, and bam... they're not an NTer. They might not even like shoes that much; they just found the place, hung around, and now they have thousands ofposts, very few of which have any thing to do with shoes.

Just help the man out or keep it moving; no need to try and be cute.

Key word out of all that above: HELP

wink.gif

Clowning him for his post count is ******ed.

Do you guys think EVERYone on NikeTalk is a shoehead? We have people that found our Sports forum or General forum or Music forum through a friend, they made a name, and bam... they're not an NTer. They might not even like shoes that much; they just found the place, hung around, and now they have thousands of posts, very few of which have any thing to do with shoes.

Just help the man out or keep it moving; no need to try and be cute.

Key word out of all that above: HELP

wink.gif

wow peek his avy

Back
Top Bottom