What are they teaching kids in school?

These type of vids have been entry-level Late Night Talk Show material since forever. You can only laugh at them but it’s not different that anything stupid that goes viral.

You can do the same videos for a lot of countries. Asian Boss youtube channel was asking young Japanese people some history questions. They didn't know what a swastika was or who nazis were. Made no damn sense considering japan was part of the axis powers with germany during ww2.

I hate these videos because they compile all the dummies and leave out the people who actually know the answers

I used to believe this pre-MAGA. But there are a good percentage of people this dumb in this country.

I used to believe this pre-MAGA. But there are a good percentage of people this dumb in this country.

:lol: @ thinking this is unique to America. The main difference with places like the US is the loudest and most confident people are typically the dumbest

You could ask similar questions in every country and compile the same videos. It applies across all socioeconomic levels too.

This dude was a teacher for 17 years and couldn't read or write. There are billions of functionally illiterate people across the world

:lol: @ thinking this is unique to America. The main difference with places like the US is the loudest and most confident people are typically the dumbest

You could ask similar questions in every country and compile the same videos. It applies across all socioeconomic levels too.

This dude was a teacher for 17 years and couldn't read or write. There are billions of functionally illiterate people across the world

I don't think MAGA trailer trash behavior is unique to America. But I do believe the MAGA trash in other countries aren't taken as seriously as we do here. Like we are actually having debates about the efficacy of vaccines in the politics. Antiintellecualism in Umurica actually has political power while in other developed countries it tends to be in the fringes.

Eh, populism been on the rise. Especially in europe. antivaxxers been going hard in italy.

I don't think MAGA trailer trash behavior is unique to America. But I do believe the MAGA trash in other countries aren't taken as seriously as we do here. Like we are actually having debates about the efficacy of vaccines in the politics. Antiintellecualism in Umurica actually has political power while in other developed countries it tends to be in the fringes.

Prior to 2020 antivaxxer referred to a completely different set of individuals. Tea Party in 09 morphed into Maga 2016. They were on the fringes but bullied their way to the front because their opposition is still playing by the old rules.

Eh, populism been on the rise. Especially in europe. antivaxxers been going hard in italy.

Italy is more similar to America than say Sweden. There are levels of that type of behavior across the developed world.

And populism is a misnomer. I don't think those people represent the popular sentiments of their country or this country. But there are enough of them to be disruptive.

:lol: And HOW did this turn into a political thread.

It's people that don't know things no matter the location, political affiliation, race, income, etc.

Trying to pinpoint any of that as to the REASON why some, "Don't know" is just funny.

That's why you gotta make snuff money to send your kid to Private School - $5k a year for Elementary and Middle and $20k a year for boarding school.

With public schools the class sizes are too big where as Private Schools usually max out at 10 kids per class. The teacher can zero in on any issue the pupil may have, whereas in public schools they may have difficulty memorizing all the kids names.

Back
Top Bottom