What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

2015 Henry Fessy Domaine de la Pierre Moulin-a-Vent. Dark-fruited, pairs well with food. Having a glass before bed.

Pairs magnificently with XLB. 52% ABV will put some hair on your chest.
IMG_3959.JPG

Anyone drink Four Roses? Just grabbed a bottle of that and my go-to, Basil Hayden.

Four Roses single barrel is one of my everyday go to's, always have a bottle on hand. Definitely recommend. (*everyday is just an expression btw, I don't literally drink whisky every day :lol:)

To touch on the other subject of how you drink your whisky, I'm not really a fan of ice cubes myself or even chilled stones, I prefer room temp with just a tiny splash of still water... (I know most in here are whisky savvy enough that I don't really need to say it but obviously never use mineral or sparkling water in your good stuff).
That's just my personal preference, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with ice/mixers/soda etc. if that's your thing. Never let old fashioned snobs dictate how you enjoy your drink.

* And one more thing slightly off topic, but how do I post pics direct to NT? I posted some a few pages back from Flickr but when I deleted them from there they disappeared from here too. Apologies for the noob question lol, thanks in advance.

Four Roses single barrel is one of my everyday go to's, always have a bottle on hand. Definitely recommend. (*everyday is just an expression btw, I don't literally drink whisky every day :lol:)

To touch on the other subject of how you drink your whisky, I'm not really a fan of ice cubes myself or even chilled stones, I prefer room temp with just a tiny splash of still water... (I know most in here are whisky savvy enough that I don't really need to say it but obviously never use mineral or sparkling water in your good stuff).
That's just my personal preference, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with ice/mixers/soda etc. if that's your thing. Never let old fashioned snobs dictate how you enjoy your drink.

* And one more thing slightly off topic, but how do I post pics direct to NT? I posted some a few pages back from Flickr but when I deleted them from there they disappeared from here too. Apologies for the noob question lol, thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20190615-090341_Chrome.jpg
https://shop.bourbon.com/products/o...OPiVLSTnbjk4Fsq6pxwFa9iuTKOiFn7AaAsm2EALw_wcB

A bit OD but good for our Top Shelf Barrel Proof gems.

I like the whiskey stones sometimes. I use them in my whiskeys and aquavits, but most of the time it’s just straight room temp, no water.

As far as pics, go to where it says “upload file” or whatever, then search through your personal pics, click the pic and it will load up, and then click “full size” or whatever and it should just load up when you push “post reply” or whatever. Lol

What's your favorite drink for a wedding? Im in the wedding party so i can't get wasted but a lil buzz won't hurt.

Never had Booker's or Baker's. Going to grab some soon, and also give Blade & Bow a try.

Bookers is great. hot as **** if you’re not experienced with high proof whisky. Need to track down that George dickel 12 year old bourbon. $34 for a 12 year old is insane. McKenna getting harder to find. Need to stock up now can see heaven hill discontinuing the age statement in the future.

Back
Top Bottom