What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I dropped this info in the TAY a while back but I have some recipes with measurements from my buddy who’s a craft cocktail bartender. If anyone wants ‘em, just hit my PM’s. He signed a NDA so I’m not trying to get him jammed up by posting them publicly on here.

#WhyNot
1055.JPG

2014 Mascota Unanime Gran Vino Tinto last night. Red blend from Mendoza, 60% Cabernet, 25% Malbec, 15% Cabernet Franc.

Got a 2016 Olema Cabernet from Sonoma, with tonight's sushi dinner.

What are some under the radar cognacs for under $40? I dont drink often but if I can lesser name brand and get a buzz for the price of the more recognizable brands I will take it.

I dropped this info in the TAY a while back but I have some recipes with measurements from my buddy who’s a craft cocktail bartender. If anyone wants ‘em, just hit my PM’s. He signed a NDA so I’m not trying to get him jammed up by posting them publicly on here.
I can't view your profile to send you a PM.

Someone recommended Glendronach 18 to me. Considering a blind buy.

Anyone tried it that would advise against it?

Someone recommended Glendronach 18 to me. Considering a blind buy.

Anyone tried it that would advise against it?

Can’t go wrong with glendronach. 12,15,18 and the tawny port I have tried have been great. They have a sweet but dry profile imo. I’ll take the glendronach over macallan. Arran 18, and glengoyne 18 are other great options in the age range but cheaper and in the the case of Arran better.

These days, "bottom shelf" whiskeys can hang with the mid tier stuff.

You could say the same with mid range whiskeys being better than whiskey that cost double even triple its price. The market is over saturated with whiskys but I’m not mixing or watering down anything decent or pricey.

Back
Top Bottom