What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Fam, that was the last bottle they had so I had to, lol. Finding McKenna here in AZ is like pulling teeth!

Ended up taking the wife out to dinner at a whiskey bar tonight. Decided to have a Booker's on the rocks; it was very good. Def copping a bottle.

00AD21A7-7A86-4B5F-B7D1-7748BE4049ED.jpeg
Picked up the Booker’s and Basil Hayden’s today:

94C91FC1-48C0-4393-80C0-02E73F43171A.jpeg

Local distillery near me. I don’t remember if I posted or not. Whatever. Not much of a huge Gin fan, but I had some in KC and it was great. Everything I’ve tried since hasn’t quite lived up to it, but it’s not too bad

Last edited:
Oof. Hittin' like corked bat Sammy.

It was robust yet smooth. Incredibly rich and the color was a purple I only thought existed on the palette of an artist.

To any chicago heads on here....

Do yah dudes mess with “frozen don julio” ? ( i heard of don julio but last time i was in the chi my mans hit up a liquor spot on the westside ...cicero & lake that specialty was frozen don julio ) definitely something unique

D107FBA0-29FB-4A35-8E98-8CB5CFD7AAA3.jpeg

Picked this up today. Hope you guys/gals are having a good weekend.

Need to try the “Single Barrel” next, and probably find that McKenna as well lol.

A little story on the glass. So, the “Tattersall” stuff I’ve posted in here had a release party party for their whiskey that they did in collaboration with a local chef. I liked the whiskey, but unfortunately they weren’t selling bottles at the distillery and now I need to try and hunt it down.

Last edited:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/03/jim...000-barrels-of-bourbon-burns-in-kentucky.html

• A fire destroyed a massive Jim Beam warehouse filled with 45,000 barrels of bourbon, sending flames shooting into the night sky and generating so much heat that firetruck lights melted.
  • Firefighters from four counties responded to the blaze that erupted late Tuesday. Lightning might have been a factor, but fire investigators haven’t been able to start looking for the cause.
  • No injuries were reported. The fire was contained but was being allowed to burn for several more hours Wednesday, he said.

Angel's Share:sick:

Back
Top Bottom