What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I had the Hibiki Harmony for the first time, I’m gonna need to buy another bottle.
Still need to try that. I have a sample somewhere.
Pricing is wild on that one though, not too long ago I could pick up a bottle for 50 euros, now they're going for a 100.

CC0E1240-CE82-4949-8D81-275668BD3456.jpeg

Went to one store today on the search for Weller 107. Bankhead Beverage. Didn’t find any 107 but grabbed another Blanton’s, another EH Taylor Rye and an Old Forester Single Barrel Store pick.

Apparently they had a Weller Full Proof store pick barrel they just sold through last week. So mad at myself for not knowing.

It’s a long drive from my crib but I’ll be swinging by there every couple months to stock up.

Went to one store today on the search for Weller 107. Bankhead Beverage. Didn’t find any 107 but grabbed another Blanton’s, another EH Taylor Rye and an Old Forester Single Barrel Store pick.

Apparently they had a Weller Full Proof store pick barrel they just sold through last week. So mad at myself for not knowing.

It’s a long drive from my crib but I’ll be swinging by there every couple months to stock up.

Send that Blantons this way, fam!! Just finished my first pour of that Dram... definitely a big, bold, spicy pour. I love it!!

Grabbed a few bottles lately (2) Redwood Empires, EC BP A120, OWA107... Also got a couple Early Times BiB which for $22/litre is almost impossible to beat

Also have a Woodford DO, KC Rye and SiB picks coming in the next week or so from some local groups I am a part of... Bottles are stocking up but havent finished anything except New Riff which wasn't that good IMO

Just finished some oban I had left in a decanter.. can’t remember which one it was, but I think it was either little bay or the distillers edition

got a little of the 12 year old double oak left, so going be on that next

then it’s on to some to zacapa 23

Hit a major lick yesterday. Was out grabbing some stuff for the wife from CVS and decided to call my local store to see if they received any Booker's. They haven't had any in months even though they order it every week.

Sure enough, they had just received some. I asked if it was the 2020-1 version and to my surprise, "Uh no, looks like it's the 2019-3."

JACKPOT! Picked up 3 Country Ham's. Gonna give one to the homie.

Hit a major lick yesterday. Was out grabbing some stuff for the wife from CVS and decided to call my local store to see if they received any Booker's. They haven't had any in months even though they order it every week.

Sure enough, they had just received some. I asked if it was the 2020-1 version and to my surprise, "Uh no, looks like it's the 2019-3."

JACKPOT! Picked up 3 Country Ham's. Gonna give one to the homie.
Good work... Regular spots have been picked over pretty good but also haven’t been out much.

Depending on how they were before shutting down production, I would imagine Batch 14 should be hitting the shelves in the next couple months.

Believe it or not, one day I drove to like 2-3 different stores looking and asking and everyone said they didn’t have it. I don’t think this “hunting” or searching is for me. If it’s on the shelf, I would gladly buy it, but I turned in to something I said I would never be lol.

Just one bottle. I don’t ask for much on this world......yes, 2 would be amazeballs lol

Last edited:
Just ordered 2 bottles of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof (C919), a bottle of Eagle Rare and a bottle of Henry McKenna 10 year. Finally getting back into whiskey and the prices now compared to less than 10 years ago is crazy.

Got mexican food tonight so been drinking margaritas, but about to switch to either Evan Williams Bottled in Bond or Ironroot Republic Harbinger.

I'm kicking myself right now though... new Total Wine just opened a few blocks from my place. They had several bottles of Dickel 13 Year Bottled in Bond and the lasted batch of Bookers and I failed to grab either.

Last edited:
Grabbed a few bottles lately (2) Redwood Empires, EC BP A120, OWA107... Also got a couple Early Times BiB which for $22/litre is almost impossible to beat

Also have a Woodford DO, KC Rye and SiB picks coming in the next week or so from some local groups I am a part of... Bottles are stocking up but havent finished anything except New Riff which wasn't that good IMO
How do you like the Woodford Double Oaked? Woodford is my usual go-to, been intrigued by the DO.

Also...wedding got postponed a year so I have quite a bit longer to search...but I want to spend about $500 and buy a special bottle to share with my groomsmen on the wedding day. Have a friend who has said he's going to spend whatever amount goes over $500, so lets say up to $750. What are yalls reccommendations?

Also...wedding got postponed a year so I have quite a bit longer to search...but I want to spend about $500 and buy a special bottle to share with my groomsmen on the wedding day. Have a friend who has said he's going to spend whatever amount goes over $500, so lets say up to $750. What are yalls reccommendations?

type of liquor?

and how do you drink it, on the rocks or near or mixed or wa?

also this something for wedding day while getting ready or in the limo? or for beforehand?

Glendronach Sherry Butt Single Cask 1993 24 Yrs 750ml
*$600

You will not be disappointed.

How do you like the Woodford Double Oaked? Woodford is my usual go-to, been intrigued by the DO.
Haven’t opened it yet... Got some samples from a raffle and have been trying those.... Michters Toatsed Rye is something I will have to drive and wait out for... So good

Glendronach Sherry Butt Single Cask 1993 24 Yrs 750ml
*$600

You will not be disappointed.
I haven't had this specific one, but the Glendronach 20+ years single casks are usually great. You might want to try something from their core range first to see if it's your style. I would suggest the 18 year old Allardice which is a great whisky. If you like that you'll love the single casks.

In general I would recommend ordering a couple of samples before spending 500 on a bottle.

I haven't had this specific one, but the Glendronach 20+ years single casks are usually great. You might want to try something from their core range first to see if it's your style. I would suggest the 18 year old Allardice which is a great whisky. If you like that you'll love the single casks.

In general I would recommend ordering a couple of samples before spending 500 on a bottle.

The cult following for GlenDro is almost Pappy-like :smh:
*so difficult to even find the 15yr in NY & SF & SG

Back
Top Bottom