What Are You Drinking Tonight? waydt? vol. nunsw/gunzup!

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by af1 1982

State Patty's Day Weekend at PSU. Got a fifth of Whipped Pinnacle for tonight. Will prolly have a mix of cheap college beers (Natty, Key, High Life) throughout the weekend
laugh.gif

sick.gif

If you take 15 shots within 30 mins or 1 hour, that can be very potent, but spread out a few hours, that is nothing.

If you can finish 5-40oz in a DAY, then you have issues like me, but don't fake the funk if yall can't pound booze.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Ended up drinking grown man status
Henessy privilieg and sugar free redbull

indifferent.gif

How dare you be disrespectful and mix henny? You ruined it. 
30t6p3b.gif
 I don't even put ice in my !+**. 

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

maybe malt liquor. but still deciding.
i already decided on malt liquor.. now im thinking about.. which brand should I get?

i usually get steele & old e, or old E high grav.

yes. im that hardcore

I pick up some olde English & Mickeys for the weekend..

Just had one drink at dinner.
Jim Bean Red stag and lemonade. Wasn't very strong at all but was delicious.

Cranberry juice w/ vodka followed with arizona tea + lemonade plus vodka... that wasn't too bad actually

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

dudes actin like 15 shots isnt plausible, lightweight type +%$!@* 
laugh.gif

have you been to a university?!

indifferent.gif

We're not talking about fifteen shots throughout a night. He's talking fifteen shots before he even steps out of his crib
eyes.gif

It's plausible but any dude who steps out 15 shots of vodka deep before hitting the bar is getting no bunz. Too drunk. Bad look.

When I was in college, I would invite a few of my friends over and we would just chill and listen to music or watch basketball/baseball games. I didn't have a timer counting down every 10 minutes, but if I felt like having a shot, I would have one.

15 was the average. Sometimes I would have less and sometimes more. All depended on my mood/day of the week. And when I got to the bar, I would have about two or three Jack and Cokes. NOTHING more. 

And no need to worry about how drunk I got, I had a girlfriend in college (and still with her).

I don't know if you have ever been to any party colleges, but 15 shots to some kids is nothing.

the drinking culture has to be the stupidest $%^# ever. users of pretty much every other drug you can name want to lower their tolerance so they can achieve the same result with smaller doses. but people who drink are always bragging about how many shots they can take or some similar bs. that says something about how much enjoyment people get out of drinking purely b'c of the effects of alcohol...
eyes.gif

just got back from getting food at my school's late night food spot, and the usual drunk partyers were there. their behavior =
roll.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
sick.gif
x
grin.gif
x
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

IDK then maybe im tripping
laugh.gif

I was under the impression that 15 shots was a lot of booze . Apparently I was wrong
laugh.gif
The @%!@ is going on...? people out of HS still brag about how much they drink?
laugh.gif
Take as many shots as you want, I used to drink a LOT...but I've found that a lower tolerance is actually better. You pre-gaming with damn near a whole bottle while I tuck mine away with plenty left for the next 2-3 occasions
pimp.gif
. Like another person mentioned...cirrhosis of the liver ain't a joke.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif

I was under the impression that 15 shots was a lot of booze . Apparently I was wrong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Take as many shots as you want, I used to drink a LOT...but I've found that a lower tolerance is actually better. You pre-gaming with damn near a whole bottle while I tuck mine away with plenty left for the next 2-3 occasions
pimp.gif
 People brag about how much weed they smoke all the time. Is there a difference?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by af1 1982

State Patty's Day Weekend at PSU. Got a fifth of Whipped Pinnacle for tonight. Will prolly have a mix of cheap college beers (Natty, Key, High Life) throughout the weekend
laugh.gif

every time you post I feel like an old man and get sad 
laugh.gif

my last State Patty's Day was 2007
laugh.gif
those are the golden years. State Patty's sucked this year. Frats and bars were completely shut down. Beer distributors were either closed or closed early. Everyone was spooked because of the cops 
grin.gif
 last year was so much better

Originally Posted by Sellout

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 People brag about how much weed they smoke all the time. Is there a difference?
Bragging about how much you smoke might be worse. Either way bragging about either is a terrible look.

Back
Top Bottom