What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Retro23J

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They got the weakest bulldozer ever out here plowin snow I'ma get a pic ina min
You don't even know... Snowplow here has been stuck outside my balcony for the past half hour.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The ones around here said @@+! and are still parked
smh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Retro23J

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They got the weakest bulldozer ever out here plowin snow I'ma get a pic ina min
You don't even know... Snowplow here has been stuck outside my balcony for the past half hour.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The ones around here said @@+! and are still parked
smh.gif
smh.gif

No snowplows or bulldozers have been around here. Don't even think they've been on the highway yet
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

RT they're still going at it. They've progressed about 10 more feet down the road. Every couple feet a couple guys get out of the plow to shovel the plow out of the snow.
laugh.gif

This snow is NO joke. Like I'm on the internet but only because I have an external modem that I carry around. We have no power and it's cold.
smh.gif

This thread makes me feel great that NY (well, at least Brooklyn) didn't get hit hard at all.

Originally Posted by bkmac

This thread makes me feel great that NY (well, at least Brooklyn) didn't get hit hard at all.
Yup, out here in Long Island there's no snow.

been seeing lots of SUVs getting stuck... firetrucks with chains taking it slow... people are walking up and down 15th st nw, DC not much actual car traffic

5obga9.jpg

back home in B-More mom dukes said theres 2+ feet so far
my boy in Philly says he has at least 1 foot

theres def nothing here at school...bone dry (im near Newark, NJ)

Back
Top Bottom