What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

sub zero freezing temps>>>massive snowstorms....yeah I said it.
laugh.gif
 Freezing over in the Windy City.
What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT  2 FEET of snow dropping tomorrow?
fixed

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Not a single flake here in the Bx yet
frown.gif
yup nothing on my side of the BX

told you guys this will be a dud for NYC 
seems like a dud so far, smh @ me wrapping up plans early tonight thinking it was gonna get wild
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

UPDATE: Got a foot of snow in the Pittsburgh area w/ no signs of lettin up. Should've called off
smh.gif

yup, i took some pics a little bit ago, except i got almost 20 inches in my area, as you can see, its more than half way covering the mail boxes in my neighborhood
laugh.gif

Table buried under there
laugh.gif

This is soooo wack. I left the partty early to wax my board and get my !$$% ready and I still aint see snow. *@@!

I have an inch maybe 2 here in Brooklyn, still coming down. Might be only southern nyc getting hit. Friend at work in manhattan said theirs nothing out there.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Silver Spring, MD
mad.gif
. Thank God my power and cable aren't out like a lot of my friends (knocks on wood)
20648_608565827130_8902567_34342591_7616345_n.jpg

smh.gif
Longmeade lookin like Narnia right about now

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I have an inch maybe 2 here in Brooklyn, still coming down. Might be only southern nyc getting hit. Friend at work in manhattan said theirs nothing out there.
Reporting from Midtown. Aint #$*% falling bro, I brought all my #$*% to the edge of central park waiting for this #$*% and not a single flake. This is so wack

Snow started pretty late in central Jersey. Woke up this morning and theres a bunch of snow on the ground, but there's not much falling anymore.

Originally Posted by LAlife87

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

In Queens right now at my parent's house. Nothing on the ground. Same in midtown Manhattan.

yepp, nothing on this side of the 59th st bridge. we arent going to get anything hardly.
im about to go out and enjoy my day.
Yepp.... No snow for Queens... possibly a dusting..  i hate meteorologists

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Silver Spring, MD
mad.gif
. Thank God my power and cable aren't out like a lot of my friends (knocks on wood)
20648_608565827130_8902567_34342591_7616345_n.jpg

20648_608565792200_8902567_34342590_8376139_n.jpg
there's my whip
indifferent.gif
Damn....

Both Toronto and Vancouver don't even have it bad like this right now.

this "storm" was weak...I'm on the north eastern part of brooklyn (ENY) and it's barely 1/2 of an inch...

Back
Top Bottom