What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Silver Spring, MD
mad.gif
. Thank God my power and cable aren't out like a lot of my friends (knocks on wood)
20648_608565827130_8902567_34342591_7616345_n.jpg

smh.gif
Longmeade lookin like Narnia right about now
eek.gif
 at longmeade, i aint know other nt'ers stayed over there. Yall know a cat named alex who lives out there?

thank god my car is in the garage. this snow is pretty crazy. power went out at least 3 times last night. im happy its back on. looks like no work on monday...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Snow is still falling outside of Philly

yea word, it's still coming down...not as heavy tho. you think people showed up to UBIQ to cop the motorsport 6s this morning?
nerd.gif

Official record here in Pittsburgh is 19" I was at work shovelin parkin spaces for cars and what not. Took the trip around 6:15a was pretty good til I got to my block which is a side street
smh.gif
After I shoveled out a parkin space for me, I took some pics....

The height of the snow sorta at ground level

The little walk way I cleared to get back to my car

Height of snow between a Ford Explorer and Minivan

Snow on the neighbors banister
eek.gif

My wheel in it's newly shoveled parking space
laugh.gif

Snow at my knees tho? (I'm 6'3" btw)

I'll take pics in a few. I'm in Frederick, MD. Looked out the glass sliding door, and compared the snow to my 4 year old niece. If she walked out there, you would only see from her nose and up
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

LOL Byron the plow truck said the hell with it for real this time? It's a lovely day in the neighborhood here as well....

19432_720219058326_25505601_40017059_6494983_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They got the weakest bulldozer ever out here plowin snow I'ma get a pic ina min
You don't even know... Snowplow here has been stuck outside my balcony for the past half hour.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom