What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

fridge is full

movies in que

liquor on deck

chick rocking boy shorts and a tank top with no bra 

I'm ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*cough* pics *cough*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

YSFGAICSY

Decipher that jerkoff.
*Reported*

Why are you so mad, though?

Dont you have a life?

Waiting for me to post on a thread has to get boring after a while. Right?

I dont care about any snow thats under 4 ft. Everything else is just child's play.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

YSFGAICSY

Decipher that jerkoff.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*Reported*[/color]
Why are you so mad, though?

Dont you have a life?

Waiting for me to post on a thread has to get boring after a while. Right?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes, I'm very mad. [/color]
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

I live in MD and this snow is really pissing me off. Last weekend I went down to Richmond for a wedding and got snowed in and couldn't make it. This Saturday a bus of fam/friends was coming up from Nofolk and we had 5 sky boxes reserved for us at the Wizards/Hawks game.  That's cancelled now too. 
Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm
mad.gif
Consider it a blessing you don't get to see them play

I live in MD and this snow is really pissing me off. Last weekend I went down to Richmond for a wedding and got snowed in and couldn't make it. This Saturday a bus of fam/friends was coming up from Nofolk and we had 5 sky boxes reserved for us at the Wizards/Hawks game.  That's cancelled now too. 
Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm
mad.gif

i don't care i love the snow .

im in Baltimore , i hope we get all that %%%.
playing mad Roms, bumping hella Wu-tang and Making hella beats.

throw up tackle in the snow >......

just started coming down in alexandria...should be on its way dc folks.

Same #@$? as last month, and November...getting drunk and spending time with my lady and son.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif
Just started in Rockville....
You live in Rockville B? I'm only 20 minutes away
nerd.gif
IM IN ROCKVILLE

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just started , these bammas are rushing to leave .. excuse to leave early. ill be here until 5.

lookin out my work window in takoma park... slight flurries.

all yall tryin to get off work early... WE ARE ON NT AND GETTING PAID!!! SO SHUT UP LMAO

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

lookin out my work window in takoma park... slight flurries.

all yall tryin to get off work early... WE ARE ON NT AND GETTING PAID!!! SO SHUT UP LMAO

and its payday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Being in upstate NY for the year, I figured it would be a lot worse than what it has been so far...I have something I gotta do all day for class, so I'm hoping we get the max amount.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

Spoiler [+]
Yes I'm
mad.gif
looks like the snow storm did you a favor there

Watching The Wire Season 1, 2, and maybe 3.  Probably clean up the house a bit as well.

It's coming down now in Silver Spring
smh.gif
, bout to order pizza. Got my Entourage, Wire and Lost box sets on deck. Plus several bootlegs so I'm ready. As long as Comcast don't @%%# up on Super Sunday I'll be straight this weekend. Bought a shovel at Home Depot this morning it was a damn ocean of people there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom